XenForo discounted

Yeah but we don't want to accept donations or have ads :/ Money doesn't just spawn.. (I don't think xD)
I'd suggest getting a part time job (from what it sounds like, you and your buddies haven't graduated school yet). Between the three of you, you should be able to accumulate the $140USD fairly quickly. If you are (and your friends) are already working, just set aside (each) $20 USD a week. In about 2 weeks you will have enough to purchase it.

Unfortunately if you can't find $140 you can't buy XenForo. As harsh as that seems, that's life. Products have a price and it just so happens this product is priced competitively and discounts aren't appropriate as a result.

Money doesn't just spawn.. (I don't think xD)
Neither do the development hours to build and support a product :)

Why don't you use a free solution, and then import once you get enough cash?

If you can't find the money for the license, how are you planning to host it?

I managed to purchase 3 licences (albeit one was second hand), and I'm 17 (and I had my first license at 15).

Liam

Well in Switzerland you have to be 18 to work on week-ends and shops close at 5:30/6.What did you do at 6 in the morning?

You're 26; that shouldn't be a problem for you. :)

In general, though, that does make it a little harder, but not much. Here in the US you have to be 16 to work, but can't handle/sell alcohol until 21.

You're 26; that shouldn't be a problem for you. :)

In general, though, that does make it a little harder, but not much. Here in the US you have to be 16 to work, but can't handle/sell alcohol until 21.

Yeah, well in the UK you can get a paper round at 13 (although the pay is worse than crap), and it's 16 for a normal part time job, with more hours at 17, and no restrictions at 18.

The good thing is at 16, you can sell alcohol as long as a supervisor authorises it. Home Bargains hires loads of young people to work in their stores...

Anyhow, like I said to the OP, I suggest you use a free solution. (Also, I wouldn't trust a free hosting account...)

Liam

Top Bottom