XF 1.2 XenForo cron tasks not running

Zeras

I am running three XenForo sites, all on 1.2, with two still on beta releases awaiting updates and one on the official 1.2.0 release.

The site that's running the 1.2.0 release version is having a problem with cron tasks not running. If I manually run the cron tasks, it says it ran successfully, but it did not. The next scheduled time stays the same which is in the past. The only way I can get them to run is to disable/re-enable them.

The only addon I have installed on that site is XenMedia Gallery and I disabled it and it had no effect. The two 1.2 beta release sites are not having any issues, but this 1.2.0 release site is.

-Zeras

In the mean time, disable one, reenable it and refresh the page multiple times.
I stated in my original post that's what I have been doing to make it work :D

I was going to go in and find/fix the bug myself, but since it is supposedly fixed in 1.2.1, I will update it quicker than I had planned.

I stated in my original post that's what I have been doing to make it work :D

I was going to go in and find/fix the bug myself, but since it is supposedly fixed in 1.2.1, I will update it quicker than I had planned.

did the update solve it? because my cron doesnt run "on it's own" anymore, it just stopped working. When I disable/enable some entries, they work, but only once, and then it stops again. How can I fix that?

Top Bottom