xenforo.com page going black before showing thread

Peggy, I've just looked at your site, and you have a footer constructed in the same way as the footer here on XenForo.com - namely with a black background. Don't want black? Change your style.

Peggy, that Flexile style has a black background as well.
Thanks I didn't realize that the one dark style on my site would cause that.

And Kier, thanks I also didn't know that the footer was constructed the same way as this one.
But there's really no need to talk to me like... heh never mind.

Thanks I didn't realize that the one dark style on my site would cause that.

And Kier, thanks I also didn't know that the footer was constructed the same way as this one.
But there's really no need to talk to me like... heh never mind.
I will say this one more time.

The black background is a result of the super footer here on XenForo.com, and is expected. It is not part of the vanilla XenForo style. If you see it on another site, it's because they too are running some form of copy of our super footer.

It has no effect on performance, it just makes slow loading pages a little more obvious because you see black instead of white.

I read it, thank you. I'm not an idiot.

Your point??

Flexile was out way before the so-called super footer was designed here, so NO I didn't realize it was basically the same.

I read it, thank you. I'm not an idiot.

Your point??

Flexile was out way before the so-called super footer was designed here, so NO I didn't realize it was basically the same.
The bolded part where he said if you use a copy of the footer here, it will cause the same issue on your site.

The bolded part where he said if you use a copy of the footer here, it will cause the same issue on your site.
How can it be a copy of the footer here when Flexile was out quite a while ago? And this just started happening the past week or so?

Like I said, I give up. :) Enough said.

How can it be a copy of the footer here when Flexile was out quite a while ago? And this just started happening the past week or so?

Like I said, I give up. :) Enough said.

What Kier is saying, if you don't want to see the black background on your forum, then change that Flexile style used there to another because it's using a black background in the footer the same as here. It's part of that custom style.

By the way, I don't see any problem here with this unlike others? Site and pages load very fast.

What Kier is saying, if you don't want to see the black background on your forum, then change that Flexile style used there to another because it's using a black background in the footer the same as here. It's part of that custom style.
I do understand what Kier is saying. Thank you. :)

Top Bottom