XenForo Beta 6, very very pleased

Kaiser

I want to thank you Kier, and Mike so much. To be honest I was just starting to loose my hope in XenForo, and now Beta 6 fixed that problem. My most favorite addition is
It is now possible to force all new posts in a forum to the moderation queue, and to disable posting in a forum completely.
I run an admin forum, and it was very disappointing not having that feature to enable in the Articles section, so I had to completely disable members from creating a thread in the Articles section, and now this new feature is very helpful so I can approve all posts in the articles section before they are posted and ready to view.

My second favorite is the Q&A's captcha, my forum was recently spammed and I was very upset about it, and it had made me want to close my forum..

So I thank you both very much for the great additions in Beta 6. <3

I see it again. Here is the screen shot.

See, a tiny version of my avatar is overlapping other peoples avatar.

Eh, you've posted in both of those threads? If i'm not reading correctly lol it's been a long day.

I am VERY pleased with Beta 6!

Lightbox, Captcha, Newsfeed..... All things I had hoped for and will put to use immediately.

It just gets better and better......

Thanks!

Wow I LOVE THE FEEDS APPLICATION!!! Seriously marvelous. Awesome build. Playing with everything still and checking out the changes to everything else but thought I would chirp in right quick with job well done for this.
And also love the image and editor overlays respectively. Ok time to break stuff, back to my hole.
Thank you.

Wow I LOVE THE FEEDS APPLICATION!!! Seriously marvelous. Awesome build. Playing with everything still and checking out the changes to everything else but thought I would chirp in right quick with job well done for this.
And also love the image and editor overlays respectively. Ok time to break stuff, back to my hole.
Thank you.
Havent tried the feeds, is it working for you properly?

It sure is..... and marvelously

by throwing {title} in the title field in the acp after my general description it adds the actuall title from the feed as the title. Just awesomeness.

Top Bottom