Xenforo And Vbulletin: Which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vstevenphan

I've created a new forum, but I didn't know which is better between Xenforo and Vbulletin
I need a source :
+ Have nice skins
+ Many add-ons (shop,credits,..)
+ Be fast to load pages
+ Good for SEO
+ Update usually
+ Have a large community to help each other
Please help me

Just attending to the title: XenForo.... by far. In all aspects. There is no comparison.

Just compare this forum with the one at vB or *any* other.

Last edited:
You'd take an old Mustang over a Bugatti Veyron?
If it was one of the two listed above... you bet your posterior I would. Since I'm 50YOA I'm more into the older cars than the new junk. And yes, I know what the Veyron is. Even watched them test one on one of the car shows I sometimes take time to watch.
134092114711.webp
Roughly $165,000 for a 46 year old car... let's see if that Veryon is worth that when (if) it gets that old.

Last edited:
If it was one of the two listed above... you bet your posterior I would. Since I'm 50YOA I'm more into the older cars than the new junk. And yes, I know what the Veyron is. Even watched them test one on one of the car shows I sometimes take time to watch.
View attachment 54944
Roughly $165,000 for a 46 year old car... let's see if that Veryon is worth that when (if) it gets that old.
Wait lemme rephrase. You'd take an old Mustang over a new Bugatti Veyron if one was given to you?

Man... your supposed to take the Bugatti Veyron whether you like it or not.

Then sell it. Base price is 1.7 Million.

You can buy all the raggedy Mustangs you want after that.

Man... your supposed to take the Bugatti Veyron whether you like it or not.

Then sell it. Base price is 1.7 Million.

You can buy all the raggedy Mustangs you want after that.

There's more to life then money...

Then again I might feel that way since I'm always broke :cautious:

I came from VB4.2 to XF and I´m happy with XF. I think VB has no future. VB4 will reach EOL soon and VB5... well no comment.
The community is powerfull here and you´ll find every extension you need to run your community well. You´ll never be happy with VB5 so you better get your XF licence soon :-)

I think I can say my view is somewhat less biased since I'm still using both... and I really don't care that much about brands more about things like code, performance, features, and usability.

IMO vB probably still has the upper hand when it comes to free plugins and (some) features. But I personally wouldn't use anything other than the 3 series, and definitely never the 5 series. Having said that, if I had to make a choice based on all aspects, I would have to vote for XenForo as the better product. It's basically the future, it just needs some time to grow the coder community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom