XF 2.2 Xenforo 2.2 smilar threads

Yes:
XenForo Enhanced Search improves your community's search experience by ensuring that all of your content is searchable, quickly and accurately.

Search results can be tuned so that more recent documents are considered more relevant. Multiple forms of a word can all be matched at the same time, to give your users more consistent results. Even if you have millions of posts, searches will be fast.

XenForo Enhanced Search requires Elasticsearch 2.0 or newer.

installed elasticsearch, installed & configures XFES, updated search index.
can't see Similar Threads widget, not in the widgets list, nor in the Add widget dropdown. What did I miss?

where this "enable similar threads widget" checkbox is located? I can't find it.

screenshot-2020-07-20-at-13-54-46-png.230849

I'm closer, but still not there yet. )
Upgraded to 2.2RC1. Just in case rebuilt the search index one more time. Can see suggested threads, when creating a new thread, but similar threads widget don't want to appear under a reply box. Can see XFES: Similar threads widget in widget's list, it set to Thread view: Below quick reply.
what to do? 🤸‍♂️

Would like to get an idea of who may be running this on a VPS or shared solution? Mine (through knownhost) has 2 GB of RAM and I'm told this will not be enough for me to run Enhanced Search because elasticsearch takes up too many resources.

Top Bottom