Xenforo 2.2 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we at least know who the developer is XF added to the team?

Another 5 months past and I am withholding my plans for half a year because the new release might break things. Can we please get some information? Please.

Which information? Who the dev is?

If that person is someone from the community, it can give us a direction of how far the development has been done maybe.

For example, say, if my football team added Messi to the squad, I feel more confident in my team. Of course if the name is unknown, that means not much but at this point I am just desperate to have any kind of information.

IMHO, if the reputation of the principals / co-founders who are already behind XenForo isn't enough, I cannot see what incremental "confidence" that disclosing new, individual team members would add.

The fact that XenForo is taking market share from long-established platforms, and has a vibrant developer community around it, and is actively supported with updates and new releases, and are heavily & directly engaged with customers here in this forum, should provide as much confidence as anything could. There has been a well-establish track record of delivery.

The XF principals did provide several months ago an update on XF 2.2, in a post here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom