XenForo 1.2 release

Cause I'm confuse.
Whether to purchased responsive addon/style or wait for the official mobile solution.
I'd say purchase it.

It's always good to have an alternative. And the official style will likely not have 3rd party add-ons in mind, while the current responsive developer has been good enough on such things

edit:

As for when will XenForo 1.2 be read? The answer is it will be ready when it is ready. There is no official date on when and asking will not (should not) make it sooner.

There was a comment back to even suggest that there maybe a 1.1.5 before it. And there is nothing to suggest that 1.2 would follow it. For all we know there could be a 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 after that.

So again, it will happen when it happens.

I'd say purchase it.

It's always good to have an alternative. And the official style will likely not have 3rd party add-ons in mind, while the current responsive developer has been good enough on such things

edit:

As for when will XenForo 1.2 be read? The answer is it will be ready when it is ready. There is no official date on when and asking will not (should not) make it sooner.

There was a comment back to even suggest that there maybe a 1.1.5 before it. And there is nothing to suggest that 1.2 would follow it. For all we know there could be a 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 after that.

So again, it will happen when it happens.
I hope to see it on July. ;)

Cause I'm confuse.
Whether to purchased responsive addon/style or wait for the official mobile solution.
It isn't overly expensive, and Arty's responsive design add-on is truly excellent. It may be superseded by the 1.2 mobile style/responsive layout - but I can honestly say that it's still the best $30 I've spent on a XenForo add-on. If your site is going to be live sooner rather than later, definitely go for it - you and your mobile users will thank you :D

(I can also confirm it works perfectly with custom add-ons. Arty has coded a few compatibility sections himself, and most custom work that follows the XenForo Way works seamlessly without trouble. Including my unreleased add-ons!)

Top Bottom