Xenforo 1.1.4 or v2.

Greetings,

Will Xenforo upgrade now the lawsuit is over to include Galleries, Blogs, etc.? It is a fantastic software but needs these elementally essential features?

All the best,
Seb

JMHO, there are things that need to be done to make the forum software itself work optimally before time and energy is spent on such large undertakings. But I would suspect they are somewhere down the road for XF for those who want them :)

Exactly! Once we see the next release and the guys back on track, this place will be filled up with gallery add-ons.

Which we don't want to use for reasons already stated. Nobody needs the extra work and headache of porting something from a mod to the official addon for something that we know needs to be coded sooner rather than later anyway.

"Developers want to make the best forum software possible before adding galleries, blogs cms etc"

Translation: Since there's still alot of work to do, you'll probably see that stuff in another two years.

Not wanting to drive anyone away from XF or inflame the wrath of KAM or the Mods.......
But the people who are so desperate to get away from vB and need an intergrated CMS/Portal, Galleries, Blog & Forum Package should try FusionBB..

As I have said before the only thing that lets it down is the lack of 3rd party skins...

Regards..

Why would I trade a well-running vB3.8 for a forum that looks like 2003, is coded like 2005 (just look at the html source), and has last been updated in 2011, for the same price as xF? Thanks, but no thanks.

Why would I trade a well-running vB3.8 for a forum that looks like 2003, is coded like 2005 (just look at the html source), and has last been updated in 2011, for the same price as xF? Thanks, but no thanks.

Lol.. I never said it was perfect.. just giving an option to those that want the above said extras....

Regards...

Top Bottom