XenForo 1.1.0 Beta 1 - to be released today ! :)

Arguably she could've been trying to create an "xF Pox", followed by a swarm of locusts and the end of the world. ;)

You would think a swarm of locusts had been through just after I took that photo.. a pile of crumbs and sad empty paper cases was all that remained!

But I will leave the Pox cursing to that other crowd who seem to enjoy a good melodramatic pox-ing!

That's my boy, Blue!

Old_School_Blue_Mud_Wrestling.jpg

Congratulations to Xenforo Ltd. It's a major business accomplishment to get here from there.
We recently launched our online education business and XF platform plays a big part on our offer to our audience.

So as XF grows and matures, we look forward to making our products more appealing as well.

After finally getting to bed at 3 a.m. I couldn't figure out why I still couldn't get to sleep by 3:40.
So I figured I might as well get up and get some of the work done I didn't, yesterday.
As my customary final procrastination before actually getting to work, I figured what the h
I'll just pop by XF site to see what's up.

NOW I know why, and I won't get to sleep for a WEEK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XF! YOU'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Will a full feature list announcement follow the beta release, like previous versions? or will we get that when 1.1 stable is released?

Top Bottom