XenForo 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1

Saw that, salivated.

What's the definition of release candidate? I'm waiting on a developer to start work on creating an XF compatible app. They were waiting for XF to be completed. I know RC isn't final, but where is it in the stage of development.

Saw that, salivated.

What's the definition of release candidate? I'm waiting on a developer to start work on creating an XF compatible app. They were waiting for XF to be completed. I know RC isn't final, but where is it in the stage of development.

Means no more features for us :(
And after that the product is released, gold, and devs will be so busy handling the thousand of customers... even less features!

Who wants an RC now?
(I'm just kidding, btw)

Your developer should be able to work with an RC as few stuff might move around. In my experience still you will be dealing with a lot of template changes, not as many for code.

A couple of pointers for those upgrading.

If you haven't changed your image path and are using the default one, make sure you remove logo.png and logo.og,png from the styles/default/xenforo directory before uploading if you've already replaced them with your own custom images.

The same goes for any other custom images in the default style directory.

If you are using a custom image path then make sure you add any new images to it; there are a few new ones in RC1.

Remember to check for outdated templates and phrases and revert them.

Lightbox per Message Option

You may now choose whether the lightbox shows all images on the current page or only images from the message that you are currently reading.

Thank you so much, Xenforo Team!!!!
wink.png

hoping for a working twitter connect before or on gold.

Happy that nothing broke when updating. Went well, nice new features as well, hopefully many bugs got squashed too ;)

Top Bottom