XenForo 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1

effortless beta5 > rc1.
i didnt even have to revert attachment templates (i still prefer highslide)

cant say im a huge fan of having the editor vanish into the bg though. i do understand why the editor has been changed to function like this (although i question its effectiveness), but it would be great if the border was preserved.
eta: it seems this only happens to grey backgrounds
bug002.webp

Update B6 -> RC1 without any problems! ;)
Don't you just hate that? I mean where the fun in painless upgrades.
tongue.png
wink.png

Seriously though, ZP is sierra hotel and your guys deserve serious bravo zulus.

cant say im a huge fan of having the editor vanish into the bg though. i do understand why the editor has been changed to function like this (although i question its effectiveness), but it would be great if the border was preserved.
eta: it seems this only happens to grey backgrounds
View attachment 9728
There's a chance that your border color is the same as the TinyMCE border color (#cccccc I believe). Though I did see someone else with a similar report. That said, there are already further changes to this for the next release to make it easier to style the editor contents.

this tweet and facebook recommend buttons on the main page look just they belong to nothing... why not move them up, closer to forum statistics - it would make more sence, where currently they seat in the middle of nowhere

why not move them up, closer to forum statistics - it would make more sence, where currently they seat in the middle of nowhere
Simply edit the css to suit.
I changed mine to 20px.
Code:
.sharePage {
margin-top: 50px;
}

Either edit it in share_page.css or add new css to EXTRA.css using the !important attribute.

Thanks, Brogan. If you did it, and I'm gona do it, and I i bet some other folks would change current position it could be an idea to change it by default. imho... no offence =) I love xenforo :)

Well done again guys.

I personally am not really so excited for 1.0, but actually for what comes after that release and how fast it will come. I am almost certain, we will all be very excited.

xenDach

Top Bottom