1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenForce

Discussion in 'Styles [Archive]' started by Mike Creuzer, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I know that we are still in beta, but I thought I would take this time to learn the templates a bit. There are some inconsistencies with this theme, I am completely aware. There are things that are hard coded (lots of them actually) that would take another entire day just to make everything look completely uniform as I would normally do.

That said, this theme is 100% useable. I probably won't do anything to this until we get a little bit further in fixing the styling errors that I am concerned about such as the @imagePath variable, hard coded gradients in themes, and other things. If it is something reasonable that I can change (i.e NOT the editor :p), I don't mind doing it quick.

I hope you guys like this. PSD for the logo included. The font is not, you will have to substitute if you do not have it.

Live Demo

For quicker support and more high quality XenForo Themes, visit Audentio Design.

Attached Files:

Neal, gerard, NorthFighter and 37 others like this.
  2. Eric J.

Eric J. Well-Known Member

I just kinda went crazy a lil bit. This is amazing Mike.

3. MentaL

MentaL Active Member

woohoo.

4. RvG

RvG Active Member

WOWWWWW!!!! I love this one. hehe pickpick then choose.

5. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

This looks great - fantastic demo of what can be done with the XenForo style system by a skilled designer in a very short period of time :)

Sylar, mcbrfoss, RvG and 2 others like this.
  6. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

Very nice theme there.

7. BlackJacket

BlackJacket Well-Known Member

Excellent style! A+++++

8. Travis

Travis Active Member

Any chance of an orange version,replacing the blue?

9. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Very nice!!!

10. zkaraca

zkaraca Member

How the heck did you do that in such short time :D real nice. I wish i could do things like that.

11. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

Very nice skin man. Thanks alot.

12. patrick91

patrick91 Member

Nice job man keep up the good work..!

13. mizter1nho

mizter1nho Well-Known Member

Very nice! Thanks!

14. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Everyone, thank you very much!

Travis, I am going to try to release them in 2 color options but I was going to wait until the stable release or "Gold" is I believe what developers call it. But Ill definitely get an orange/yellow one done for sure. Maybe orange/red

Lad, it just takes practice. I can code an entire site blindfolded. (That's a complete dramatic lie)

mcbrfoss likes this.
  15. Caelum

Caelum Well-Known Member

Amazing job :)

16. JoshD

JoshD New Member

Wow, that looks fantastic! Great work.

17. RastaLulz

RastaLulz Well-Known Member

I love it, sir! +1

EDIT:
    I seem to get an error with this skin. I know it has to do with the default blue header that goes across the top, so I'd have to say it has to do with XenForo rather than your template as you want that part to be NULL (transparent).

xenforce.PNG

18. stijl

stijl Member

Very nice.
    Totally readable for a dark skin :)

19. RichardM

RichardM Member

Well done for getting this done so quickly Mike

20. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Very nice work! :D