• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenForce

Hey guys,

There was an issue with input boxes, a members page text color, and the search box. I uploaded a new zip that fixes all of these and then some.

Mike

Hey guys,

There was an issue with input boxes, a members page text color, and the search box. I uploaded a new zip that fixes all of these and then some.

Mike

Thanks! The search and new topic title issue is fixed. However the box where you type username/password the text is not visible.

Nice work Mike...have always liked your style :)
Thank you John. Would this by chance be the owner of TransverseStyles? My apologies if I have you confused. I know the owner of ForumFlux is also named John. Both sites I have been an epic fan of to say the very least.

Thanks! The search and new topic title issue is fixed. However the box where you type username/password the text is not visible.
Oh dear, you're right. There are quite a few values that are hard coded as "black". I will have to get used to finding where they are. I will update this again really soon, my dearest apologies for the wait.

Top Bottom