• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenForce

Oh dear, you're right. There are quite a few values that are hard coded as "black". I will have to get used to finding where they are. I will update this again really soon, my dearest apologies for the wait.

No worries, it's new and again awesome work and thanks for the support

Thank you John. Would this by chance be the owner of TransverseStyles? My apologies if I have you confused. I know the owner of ForumFlux is also named John. Both sites I have been an epic fan of to say the very least.
Yes, although I have sold it recently. I used to own vBSkinworks (now ForumFlux) too and sold it a few years ago...but yeah, thanks...big fan of your work as well :)

John, I'm sorry but I've gotta say that your vBSkinWorks (as well as TransverseStyles) creations have been a HUGE inspiration to me in the past. Huge. That compliment alone has made my week. Thank you very very much.

I love it, sir! +1

EDIT:
I seem to get an error with this skin. I know it has to do with the default blue header that goes across the top, so I'd have to say it has to do with XenForo rather than your template as you want that part to be NULL (transparent).

View attachment 3657

Had something similar happened to me, only, I didn't get much of a background besides a big yellow one :D

Yeah, it has to with being in debug mode and the header being transparent (NULL).
Ah, well another partial problem I had was that I had the images uploaded in the wrong directory. But still was getting that, I'll try it without the debug mode. Thanks for that.
Only other down sides, is that the input fields for the login (so far that I've noticed) are the same colour has the text.

Ah, well another partial problem I had was that I had the images uploaded in the wrong directory. But still was getting that, I'll try it without the debug mode. Thanks for that.
Only other down sides, is that the input fields for the login (so far that I've noticed) are the same colour has the text.

Yes, the color is sorta something that doesn't follow the trend. The trend being simply that XenForo is light variables on dark variables for the color pallete. This is one of those rare instances of very dark text on slighty less dark background colors. I will definitely fix this as well as take the navigation include out of the header as XenForo doesn't seem to agree with that on search pages.

Yes, the color is sorta something that doesn't follow the trend. The trend being simply that XenForo is light variables on dark variables for the color pallete. This is one of those rare instances of very dark text on slighty less dark background colors. I will definitely fix this as well as take the navigation include out of the header as XenForo doesn't seem to agree with that on search pages.
Thanks for that info. Love this skin as the best one yet. I prefer dark themed skins personally. I've tried modding the default one down to a dark tone, but without messing with the CSS (which I don't mind, just a bit more time consuming to get it the way I like), it doesn't work so well. Hope they change things up during the "Gold" release for it. Anyways, great work!

Thanks everyone. Also, this theme will work fluid as well if anyone is interested in that. You can change that in the style properties. Don't even have to change any code, I don't think.

hm cant find the optio where to add fluid in style properties
General->Page Width Controller (make sure you have the right style selected, in this case xenForce)

In the "additional box/misc" at the bottom, clear out what's there and add this:

Code:
width: auto; margin: 0 20px;

or if you want some preference to the width try this:

Code:
width: 90%; margin: 0 auto;

You can adjust the "90%" to suit your liking.

thanks that works and also noticed the login, i dont even see the words im typing for the username and the password and is there any way adding a better font :P

Top Bottom