Xenfor install and Import

Neice.com

Hi Would like to have someone do a new installation / upgrade

Last year our site was hacked, during the clean up all of the xenforo files were deleted, except for the database. I would like to do a new install and import the old data. Also is there any chance that the data is still infected? If so it would need to be cleaned up. I also have a new theme I would like to install and want the forum checked for vulnerabilities from hackers. We really like xenforo and want to get back up to speed soon.

Thanks, Doug

Hello Doug,

I'll toss my hat in the mix too, been working on forums for a decade and know them like the back of my hand.
Check out my business site in my signature or search for me on facebook to read reviews and check out my past work if you're still looking.

Regards
-Brandon

Hi Would like to have someone do a new installation / upgrade

Last year our site was hacked, during the clean up all of the xenforo files were deleted, except for the database. I would like to do a new install and import the old data. Also is there any chance that the data is still infected? If so it would need to be cleaned up. I also have a new theme I would like to install and want the forum checked for vulnerabilities from hackers. We really like xenforo and want to get back up to speed soon.

Thanks, Doug
Hi Doug,

We can make sure to check your database doesn't have any malicious code and import it into a new XenForo installation. There are many hacked forums we have fixed in the past. Feel free to check this customer testimonial of a hard case of a hacked website which we restored completely: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...nthly-maintenance-services.69924/post-1176270

Top Bottom