• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenDynamic - Wordpress Theme

Try /..

If that doesn't work post a link to your site please :D
ok its fine now.
I'm still having problem with path
my WP is in /wordpress and XenForo is in root domain. What would I enter in Xenforo Path?
tried the following and doesn't work:
../
./
/
/../
getting 404 page not found error on all wordpress pages/posts.
The URLs are not correct: forum.com/wordpress/wordpress

Try /..

If that doesn't work post a link to your site please :D

Now I'm getting this instead...

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'RCBD_XenDynamic_FrontController' not found in /site/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/xf_integration.php on line 36

Now I'm getting this instead...

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'RCBD_XenDynamic_FrontController' not found in /site/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/xf_integration.php on line 36
That was specifically for Veer, where is your installation?

So, is the version there to download the one for 1.1? I'm having some issues with it and the side column and widgets. Maybe because it's the older version I hope?
Did you get this working with 0.2.0? If not let me know what's not working so I can fold a fix into 0.3.0

Hey Bambua, any idea if/when you will have the Auto-Hide admin bar, Custom contact forms, and the Wordpress bridge working with this?

Hey Bambua, any idea if/when you will have the Auto-Hide admin bar, Custom contact forms, and the Wordpress bridge working with this?
I have it working on my test site right now, as soon as I finish the other new feature I'll roll another release together.

Anyone have any other bugs to report or issues they are having? I'm pulling together the final version of 0.3.0 and want to make sure nothing is missed.

Ok, Thanks, bambua. I was confused, I thought it was in .2 then I had a sadface when it wasn't. Thanks for all of your hard work, when I have a few extra bucks I'll throw some at you (but only if you show some skin).

Bambua, I have the forum in the root and the blog in the sub directory. What should my Xenforo Path be?

I'm getting a 404 error with /..

Note: I'm also using XenPorta

It should work with just .. that's how I got it working on my test environment.

Fogot to mention that I have xfrocks bridge also installed.

I've tried with ".." but getting this error:

Code:
Warning: require(/home/user/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/../../../..../library/XenForo/Autoloader.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/xf_integration.php on line 28

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/user/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/../../../..../library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/xf_integration.php on line 28

When I am on my homepage, it seems to be adding "forums" from my XF installation to all the links for the WP side.

Fogot to mention that I have xfrocks bridge also installed.

I've tried with ".." but getting this error:

Code:
Warning: require(/home/user/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/../../../..../library/XenForo/Autoloader.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/xf_integration.php on line 28

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/user/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/../../../..../library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/XenDynamic/includes/xf_integration.php on line 28

I believe it's a problem with the xfrocks bridge.. when If I remember correctly depending on the option you select on the bridge it will through out that error.

I believe it's a problem with the xfrocks bridge.. when If I remember correctly depending on the option you select on the bridge it will through out that error.
Yeah I believe so, let me set his bridge up in my sandbox and play with it and see if I can find a workaround.

Yeah I believe so, let me set his bridge up in my sandbox and play with it and see if I can find a workaround.

xfrocks "Proxy" addon allows you to make the blog, wheather it's in the root or sub directory, as your home page. I think given that people install their blog in different locations it would nice if it could support xfrocks add-ons.

xfrocks "Proxy" addon allows you to make the blog, wheather it's in the root or sub directory, as your home page. I think given that people install their blog in different locations it would nice if it could support xfrocks add-ons.
I guess I'm confused on the proxy one, doesn't it already pull in the XF theme into it?

Top Bottom