Style XenDynamic 1.0 Discussion

I have been completely out of it with family problems and I apologize for not being around, especially for those I was working on projects for. My brother is doing a bit better but for several weeks was literally fighting to keep living. I'll be around a bit more starting this week and more after that. Sorry I haven't been able to touch base with folks.

- Rich

I have been completely out of it with family problems and I apologize for not being around, especially for those I was working on projects for. My brother is doing a bit better but for several weeks was literally fighting to keep living. I'll be around a bit more starting this week and more after that. Sorry I haven't been able to touch base with folks.

- Rich
Good to hear, Rich. Best wishes with everything.

- Rich
Glad he's doing better :)

- Rich

Glad to hear he's doing better Rich, hope things get easier for you soon

I sent him a couple of email to see if he can refund the money that I paid for a job but haven't got any response for the past few months.

As stupid as I am, I used the XenDynamic addon from the archives. It doesn't quite work with WP 3.5.1 - naturally. There's the ereg problem (easy enough to deal with), but WP loses its CSS when I use the theme.

Any advice on dealing with that? I'm a complete newb to all this, and I have no idea of how much has changed in XF or WP since then, but would it be even remotely possible for a newb like me to update the addon/theme? Would it be even worth my time? Should I rather try to re-create my XF theme in WP?

Or let me rephrase, what's the shortest path to look-alike themes in both WP and XF?

Update: all of bambua's sites are gone. I don't think he is coming back to the Internets. Thus XenDynamic will never likely receive any updates from Bambua. And it currently doesn't work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom