I'm looking for a few people to do some testing for me before I release it in the resource manager. Through some client work for the past couple months I've been updating and improving this wordpress style.
Things included now:
- caching of the templates (less server load)
- template hooks (make all your changes in a child theme to make it a lot easier to upgrade)
- complete support of nodes as tabs addon from Jake, including using the drop down menu as sub menu items for link forums
- ability to use it with Xenporta
- supporting either wordpress or xenforo being in the root
- reduction of jQuery modifications to the page to move content around. This is possible because of the caching.
- inclusion of xenforo widgets for use in wordpress (only the stock ones at the moment, still working on bringing over the widget framework ones)
Thanks for the help, and if there are any other features you'd like to see please let me know!