Style XenDynamic 1.0 Discussion

Yes alive, but extremely busy. I've got 2 people helping me to test this on private sites and there are a couple small problems. After that I will release it to those that have asked to beta test it here.

The problems so far mostly have to do with javascript and load times. I believe I've found the issue and as soon as I have it will be ready for release.

Yes alive, but extremely busy. I've got 2 people helping me to test this on private sites and there are a couple small problems. After that I will release it to those that have asked to beta test it here.

The problems so far mostly have to do with javascript and load times. I believe I've found the issue and as soon as I have it will be ready for release.
The loading issue seems quite complicated.

We will wait for this awesome product bambua! Thank you for what you are doing for all of us Wordpress users! This theme is vital to all of our success! (y)

Hope to have it released soon?

bambua, I'd love to help beta test it. I already use XenDynamic and helped identify issues for you previously.

Hoping this is still being actively developed. One of the issues I've run into is notices displaying on the WordPress index. If you click dismiss, it reports an error: "The requested notice could not be found".

Bambua, how hard would it be to throw the UserAlbums and Taigachat to the wordpress portal? I included some xenforo hooks to the template XenDynamic and it shows up, but needs to be ajusted to the theme, not sure this is the best way to do it though

Not sure this is still being supported. His web site appears to be down and no response. A real shame, this addon was exactly what I needed. :(

I did a little searching and can't confirm if it is him that I found on facebook, but it appears that if it is him, his brother is in the hospital. Surgery was involved and there were some complications. That was as of July 15. If it is him and that is the case, he's probably having a rough time dealing with this right now. On a better note, his brother does seem to be doing much better as of Tuesday.

Top Bottom