[XenConcept] User Activity

[XenConcept] User Activity [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Hmm....I'll reenable it now to see if I notice more users in a thread now that the site is more active. Also, thanks for the style reference.

I guess I'm just used to VB where I'll enter a normally busy thread and see 5-10 people sitting in it. Xen seems to be much more in real-time with everything it does.

Its definitely not showing registered members. Only Admins and Super Mods. Well, it did catch one regular member. But I had 3 or 4 members sitting in the thread and the box didn't show them.

I guess I'm just used to VB where I'll enter a normally busy thread and see 5-10 people sitting in it. Xen seems to be much more in real-time with everything it does.

I've never used VB before, I can't tell you.

Its definitely not showing registered members. Only Admins and Super Mods. Well, it did catch one regular member. But I had 3 or 4 members sitting in the thread and the box didn't show them.

It displays everyone. Permissions are just there to see the block or not.

I dont follow....should it not show EVERYONE who is currently viewing the thread, complete with member names?

I have a bunch of members testing on various browsers and they all report the same thing. They dont see anyone viewing the threads.

But if we're all sitting in the thread at the same time, shouldn't we all show up? Or does it only trigger showing up in the box if an action is taken?

Meaning if someone is in the thread and takes an action (posts, reaction, etc) it will show in the box...but if they are just idle, they wont.

But if we're all sitting in the thread at the same time, shouldn't we all show up? Or does it only trigger showing up in the box if an action is taken?

Meaning if someone is in the thread and takes an action (posts, reaction, etc) it will show in the box...but if they are just idle, they wont.

I just performed a test as soon as the user reply to the discussion, the user is no longer displayed.

@XenConcept just a suggestion, I'd rework your CSS entirely, it breaks on all non-default colored styles. You shouldn't really be hard-coding these colors in:

Code:
.block-userActivity--header {

padding: 6px 10px;
    font-size: 13px;
    color: #2577b1;
    background: #edf6fd;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #cbcbcb;
    background: linear-gradient(0deg, #edf6fd, #f6fafe);
}

/** ############ FORUM VIEWERS ############ **/

.forumViewers {

color: #8c8c8c;
    font-size: 80%;
    font-style: italic;
    font-weight: 500 !important;
}

You're using the block-header class which will adapt the default colors automatically and inherits users customs settings. I'd suggest actually removing just about everything except for maybe:

Code:
.forumViewers {

}

@XenConcept just a suggestion, I'd rework your CSS entirely, it breaks on all non-default colored styles. You shouldn't really be hard-coding these colors in:

Code:
.block-userActivity--header {

padding: 6px 10px;
    font-size: 13px;
    color: #2577b1;
    background: #edf6fd;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #cbcbcb;
    background: linear-gradient(0deg, #edf6fd, #f6fafe);
}

/** ############ FORUM VIEWERS ############ **/

.forumViewers {

color: #8c8c8c;
}

You're using the block-header class which will adapt the default colors automatically and inherits users customs settings. I'd suggest actually removing just about everything except for maybe:

Code:
.forumViewers {

}

Hello,

Yes, you're right.

Thank you.

Is it possible to enable "users who have already read this post" in this addon?
If yes, I will buy this addon ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom