[XenConcept] User Activity

[XenConcept] User Activity [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
No problem. I've been using some addon or another for this since around version 1.1.4 or thereabouts. It's definitely helpful as an additional method of gauging user interaction - or the lack thereof.

Hi, just purchased this add-on and I'm loving it so far.

The only thing I noticed was that there is an extra space after the usernames in viewing thread section. Any way to get rid of this?

Hello,

Have a screenshot?
Here's one:
blfAV7r.png

it's fine for the first username and then there's extra spaces

I took the class XenForo. On the other hand, you can ask the author of your style for know how to modify it.
I was able to figure it out! thank you

One more question: Is there any way to change the language for "Users Who Are Viewing This Thread" to something else? I can't find the template, only the {$title} part

Last edited:
I was able to figure it out! thank you

One more question: Is there any way to change the language for "Users Who Are Viewing This Thread" to something else? I can't find the template, only the {$title} part

You can changed them with the phrases.

Example:

Phrase text: Who Read This Thread (Total Members: {total})
Phrase title: xc_user_activity_who_read_this_thread_total_members_x

@XenConcept Can not update because Server error logs.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: Batch install error: xf_xc_ua_node_session_activity: MySQL query error [1054]: Unknown column 'type' in 'xf_xc_ua_node_session_activity' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217

Generated by: Nirjonmela Aug 4, 2019 at 6:01 PM

Stack trace

ALTER TABLE `xf_xc_ua_node_session_activity`
MODIFY COLUMN `type` ENUM('thread', 'node', 'project', 'project_category') NOT NULL,
CHANGE COLUMN `type` `content_type` ENUM('thread', 'node') NOT NULL,
CHANGE COLUMN `node_id` `parent_id` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
CHANGE COLUMN `thread_id` `content_id` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1054, '42S22')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1054, '42S22')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(151): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#4 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(149): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#5 src/addons/XenConcept/UserActivity/Setup.php(144): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_xc_ua_node_s...', Object(Closure))
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(122): XenConcept\UserActivity\Setup->upgrade2001400Step1(Array)
#7 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(71): XenConcept\UserActivity\Setup->upgradeStepRunner(2001400, 1, Array, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(297): XenConcept\UserActivity\Setup->upgrade(Array)
#9 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(90): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction(Object(XF\Timer))
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(G)
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#13 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#18 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#20 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#21 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(82) "/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=67"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(5) "47651"
  }
}

I think this add-on should check if Project Manager add-on installed or not? If not installed then should not add Project Manager add-on option.

Hopes to see more reviews especially the latest one. This add-on is great for ex-vB who was using similar features.

Purchased and installed. Everything shows up as it should...however, no one besides me seems to show up viewing a thread. Settings are all good, permissions set. But I can go into a thread the moment someone posts and its just me in their viewing. Does Xen handle members action in real-time? I'm coming form VB and threads that were active always seems to have folks in the viewing box.]

Edit: Ya, its happening to all members. The only person you can see in the viewing box is yourself. What am I missing, lol. I tested the read box and it works as it should. But viewers will only show yourself. Very strange.

Last edited:
Also, while I'm here (and maybe its been covered). How do I style the box header? The white background doesnt really match my sites dark theme.

Purchased and installed. Everything shows up as it should...however, no one besides me seems to show up viewing a thread. Settings are all good, permissions set. But I can go into a thread the moment someone posts and its just me in their viewing. Does Xen handle members action in real-time? I'm coming form VB and threads that were active always seems to have folks in the viewing box.]

Edit: Ya, its happening to all members. The only person you can see in the viewing box is yourself. What am I missing, lol. I tested the read box and it works as it should. But viewers will only show yourself. Very strange.

Because users have to watch the discussions at the same time as you. It's a snapshot. If the user posts a discussion and goes to another page, you will not see it because it to change pages before you can see the discussion.

Also, while I'm here (and maybe its been covered). How do I style the box header? The white background doesnt really match my sites dark theme.

Go to the following template xc_user_activity.less

Find:
CSS:
.block-userActivity--header {

padding: 6px 10px;
    font-size: 13px;
    color: #2577b1;
    background: #edf6fd;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #cbcbcb;
    background: linear-gradient(0deg, #edf6fd, #f6fafe);
}

Replace by: