[XenConcept] Minimum post length

[XenConcept] Minimum post length [Paid] 2.3.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
@XenConcept

This addon has multiple broken parts.

1. i am unable to create a thread with more than x characters even when the box is not checked.

2022-07-31 15_59_34-[XenConcept] Minimum post length _ Squat the Planet - Admin control panel...webp

2022-07-31 16_00_44-Post thread _ Squat the Planet - Vivaldi.webp

2. i am able to post a thread with one title character even when the minimum word count is set to 10.

3. i am unable to post a single img bbcode despite having this checked:

2022-07-31 16_06_00-[XenConcept] Minimum post length _ Squat the Planet - Admin control panel...webp

4. Number of characters output missing in the error.

2022-07-31 15_54_39-Post thread _ Squat the Planet - Vivaldi.webp

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I have time for today. I'm getting really, really tired of paying for a plugin that requires spending hours of my own time doing QA testing. This is the second addon of yours that I've purchased that doesn't work.

@XenConcept

This addon has multiple broken parts.

1. i am unable to create a thread with more than x characters even when the box is not checked.

View attachment 271575

View attachment 271576

2. i am able to post a thread with one title character even when the minimum word count is set to 10.

3. i am unable to post a single img bbcode despite having this checked:

View attachment 271577

4. Number of characters output missing in the error.

View attachment 271578

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I have time for today. I'm getting really, really tired of paying for a plugin that requires spending hours of my own time doing QA testing. This is the second addon of yours that I've purchased that doesn't work.

Hello,

I'm sorry for this problems.

I will correct this in the next few days.

Regards

Hi, even though mods and admins have the ability to override the limit, this does not work as it should. Mods can not use unlimited number of words in thread titles.

Really nice!
To make it complete, it needs also the maximum of chars/words for a post in a forum for usergroup x.
Sometimes it would be nice to reduce a forum to a lower value then the overall mximum.
agreed, and I think that this addons is going to get more renewalls ;)

Is there a possibility to require more words on the OP of a thread, and less on replies? (considering getting if this is added)

Like "minimum 100 words" on OP, but allow just a few for responses, for SEO reasons?

Hello,

What do you mean per "OP" ?
A separate minimum word count for the first post, because OP is actually a common term for opening post.

With another minimum word count for all posts afterwards.

That way I could require like 100 words for the opening post, and maybe like 10 or 5 for replies.

A separate minimum word count for the first post, because OP is actually a common term for opening post.

With another minimum word count for all posts afterwards.

That way I could require like 100 words for the opening post, and maybe like 10 or 5 for replies.

You can do this via the options in acp. admin.php?options/groups/xc_min_post_length/

Top Bottom