[XenConcept] Linked Accounts

[XenConcept] Linked Accounts [Paid] 2.4.5 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
XenConcept updated [XenConcept] Linked Accounts with a new update entry:

New Release 2.0.5 Beta 2

• Fix a error server InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert object to integer [sub_user_id] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:740
  • Fix a error server LogicException: _validate in XenConcept\LinkedAccount\Service\SubAccount\Linked must return an array src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php:20
  • Fix a error server XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'xc_la_user_ids' doesn't have a default value...

Read the rest of this update entry...

okay I figured out how to show the sub accounts.

My next question ... is there any way to automatically link accounts from both ends?

For example if I link A to B... then when I'm logged in as A i can see B.... but if I log in to B I can't see A...

When I try to set parent accounts I get this error (see attached).

Is there some way to have one "main" account and then all the others are subs? And if you click on a sub you can see who the parent is?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 7.30.12 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 7.30.12 PM.webp
    119.7 KB · Views: 15
how do I download this update? Do I delete the old one? Do I just upload it like it’s a new thing? Is there some form or “upgrade” I have to do?

Last time I tried to install the upgrade my whole site crashed so I feel like I’ve done it wrong.

You have to update the add-on with XenForo's "Install and upgrade" system.

okay I figured out how to show the sub accounts.

My next question ... is there any way to automatically link accounts from both ends?

For example if I link A to B... then when I'm logged in as A i can see B.... but if I log in to B I can't see A...

Would you have an example with username I don't really understand your request.

When I try to set parent accounts I get this error (see attached).

Is there some way to have one "main" account and then all the others are subs? And if you click on a sub you can see who the parent is?

Have you installed the latest version?

I do have the latest version.

I will attach some screen shots. So I can click on an account “admin droid” and see all of its sub accounts. One of those sub accounts is Holly Starstorm. But when I go to find Hollys sub accounts it just says “that member has not been warned”

Attachments

• E60DBA9C-B7B7-475F-8618-D1EC0DFC6DA6.webp
    E60DBA9C-B7B7-475F-8618-D1EC0DFC6DA6.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 54CDED74-00DC-4C0B-9480-56540A2EA2B8.webp
    54CDED74-00DC-4C0B-9480-56540A2EA2B8.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 11
This mod is still ridiculously broken for me... Every time I try to update it, whether via archiver or FTP, it gives me a fatal error, and I'm unable to access my ACP at all. Only solution left is to restore a soft backup and pray that it works again. It just now did it again after the supposed 'fix'.

This mod is still ridiculously broken for me... Every time I try to update it, whether via archiver or FTP, it gives me a fatal error, and I'm unable to access my ACP at all. Only solution left is to restore a soft backup and pray that it works again. It just now did it again after the supposed 'fix'.

it did the same thing to me. There is something you can put in your .config file to get it working again. It stalls add ons. Let me see if I can find it

just add: $config['enableListeners'] = false; to the config file in the file manager

just add: $config['enableListeners'] = false; to the config file in the file manager
Did what you suggested - and now I get this:

Code:
An exception occurred: [TypeError] Argument 3 passed to XF\Template\Templater::fnCssUrl() must be of the type array, string given in src/XF/Template/Templater.php on line 2185

XF\Template\Templater->fnCssUrl()
    call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 936
    XF\Template\Templater->func() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s157/public/helper_js_global.php at line 27
    XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 701
    XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s157/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php at line 2750
    XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1315
    XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 547
    XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 1995
    XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 402
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 58
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I went to the src folder config.php file where all the mods are since you did not specify a path.

Ignoring the above 'fix', FIREFOX browser (when looking up the page source), gives the following error:

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'xf_user.xc_la_parent_user_id' in 'on clause' -->

My biggest issue is that as it stands, i have no site. I have no ACP access because the mod broke it. There is no front end and there is no back end entry. There is nothing but:

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

Waiting for the Developer to address this issue, asap, so I can get my Community back.

P.S.
Even my R1 Soft Restore Backup utility can't fix this mess.

Last edited:
Edit: Problem solved by style update.

To the things above: Installing the newest version from scratch does work fine, but trying to update from 2.0.4 to the newest will give the error mentioned above.

Last edited:
Edit: Problem solved by style update.

To the things above: Installing the newest version from scratch does work fine, but trying to update from 2.0.4 to the newest will give the error mentioned above.

What error? Contact me privately to fix the error.

Question, can more than one user link to an account? I have manufacturers who respond to support questions/issues on my forum and I was asked if they could have multiple users respond under a single corporate banner. Now, the challenge is, sure I could just have them share the password, but people come and go and move jobs a lot within the industry and it would be easier to allow people to link to corporate accounts and unlink them when they leave the job. This way the user gets to keep their personal account on the site even as they move from company to company. Does this make sense or is it even feasible?

Question, can more than one user link to an account? I have manufacturers who respond to support questions/issues on my forum and I was asked if they could have multiple users respond under a single corporate banner. Now, the challenge is, sure I could just have them share the password, but people come and go and move jobs a lot within the industry and it would be easier to allow people to link to corporate accounts and unlink them when they leave the job. This way the user gets to keep their personal account on the site even as they move from company to company. Does this make sense or is it even feasible?

Hello,

Contact me in private. Your request requires private modifications.

Top Bottom