XenCentral Feedback System

XenCentral Feedback System [Paid] 1.15.0

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I have a bug to report, and some suggested enhancements to this functionality:
Implemented an option to force thread starter/seller to leave a feedback reply when they get a positive feedback. Only after a reply their positive feedback will be counted towards their total score. The option only applies for trades with a trade thread specified.

Bug:
If the system has a value set in the field "Duplicate Rating Time Limit" (eg 10 hours)

When a positive feedback is left by member 2 for member 1
When member 1 clicks the alert link to return feedback to member 2
Member 1 receives the error message "Please wait 10 hour(s) before submitting new rating for this user."

Suggestion:
Where an unreturned positive feedback is shown on a Member's profile trading tab - Feedback summary and full Trading Profile, any such entries should be either or (preferably) both of:
- Clearly marked as Pending (as its status, rather than Positive)
- Only visible to the two participants and not to any "normal" third parties (i.e. who are not Moderators and upwards - or subject to a permission).

I have a bug to report, and some suggested enhancements to this functionality:
Implemented an option to force thread starter/seller to leave a feedback reply when they get a positive feedback. Only after a reply their positive feedback will be counted towards their total score. The option only applies for trades with a trade thread specified.

Bug:
If the system has a value set in the field "Duplicate Rating Time Limit" (eg 10 hours)

When a positive feedback is left by member 2 for member 1
When member 1 clicks the alert link to return feedback to member 2
Member 1 receives the error message "Please wait 10 hour(s) before submitting new rating for this user."

Suggestion:
Where an unreturned positive feedback is shown on a Member's profile trading tab - Feedback summary and full Trading Profile, any such entries should be either or (preferably) both of:
- Clearly marked as Pending (as its status, rather than Positive)
- Only visible to the two participants and not to any "normal" third parties (i.e. who are not Moderators and upwards - or subject to a permission).

Thank you for the report. The bug is fixed now and the package is released.

The suggestions mentioned are definitely worth to implement, and we will work on it. A new release should be ready in coming days.

Thank you!

Does this also fix the bug I reported in the week where negative feedback was deleted, but the score was not updated? We have two users with no feedback shown but both have a score of -1.

Does this also fix the bug I reported in the week where negative feedback was deleted, but the score was not updated? We have two users with no feedback shown but both have a score of -1.

Just replied in the ticket. Please update there and we will continue with the troubleshooting.

Thank you!

I have found a bug. If an admin or mod deletes feedback, it still appears on the trading dashboard, "Top Traders"

Hello, @Claudio !

After almost two weeks they haven't provided a fix?

Sorry for the delay reviewing this. We have testing this now, and couldn't reproduce the issue. Are still able to reproduce the issue with the latest version available to download? Another reason we see for this, could be the "Unique Ratings" mode, if you have enabled it. In this case two ratings from the same user are considered as one rating in the final percentage calculation. If you have deleted one of duplicate ratings, that would not affect the totals for that user.

The Buy Addons link is broken: http://xencentral.com/index.php
The customers portal link is broken: https://desk.xencentral.com/
The order now link is broken: http://xencentral.com/products/ad-server.html

These are fixed now.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Trading System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Trading System 1.6.3 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Trading System, that fixes a problem with widgets not being shown on trading pages, and implements some fixes for better re-counting of number of feedback a user has when a feedback gets deleted.

All licensed customers can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it me, or did you switch from SkyDevelopment to XenCentral? (looks like it from my old purchase email)

If so, my account does not appear to be in your system anymore so I can't upgrade.

Top Bottom