• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xenbook - a new Xenique style

? But you don't have those kind of buttons anywhere else? What are they consisting with?
Just take my word for it :rolleyes:.

As stated earlier in the thread, I tried multiple placements and layouts, and this one has less issues than the others I had tried.

Sidebar.webp

I've added an option to switch the position of the sidebar, quicksearch and tablinks to help people who worried about the original position. You can also switch the position of the quicksearch and tablinks by themselves without moving the sidebar if you wish.

That looks really nice, hope it gets a footer too and is able to work well with Xenporta :)

Got my purchase trigger ready for this one!

That looks really nice, hope it gets a footer too and is able to work well with Xenporta :)

Got my purchase trigger ready for this one!
The footer is rather basic for now, though I have some plans for future updates to bring some more functionality to the style.

It seiously looks a whole lot better with the user panel on the left. Now all the menu really fit together extremely well.

Just wanted to update this thread and state that this style will be released shortly after 1.1 is released as stable. Currently I am working on finishing up the framework that'll go with it (along with a few surprises ;), and thats basically been the reason why it isn't released yet (I'm using this style as a way of testing the capabilities of the framework).

Reactions: Kim
what do you mean by "framework" ?
Similar to what ThemesInc has done, however I approached it slightly differently. It lacks some things they do (So I'm not stealing their ideas), but includes things that will probably be unique to ours.

Mostly its to cut down on development time, and allow for quicker updates (There were only 5 out of date templates for the full framework, and none for this style).

what do you mean by "framework" ?

David is working on the Xenique framework of new Style Properties, and some modifications that will allow customization of our styles... or for people to create their own custom style more easily.... a similar concept to the Themesinc framework if you are familiar with that.

Edit.. Ninja'd :p

Onimua has brought it to my attention that he's a self-entitled a-hole and requires an honorable mention for doing some of the secret surprise stuff included with the framework.

Reactions: Kim
Oh well in that case....

David and David two bright shiny stars are working on the new Xenique Framework :D

Go...Davids.. Goooo Davids

cheer.gif
cheer.gif
cheer.gif

Top Bottom