• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xenbook - a new Xenique style

Onimua has brought it to my attention that he's a self-entitled a-hole and requires an honorable mention for doing some of the secret surprise stuff included with the framework.

changing a phrase is oh so tough lol

Oh well in that case....

David and David two bright shiny stars are working on the new Xenique Framework :D

Go...Davids.. Goooo Davids

cheer.gif
cheer.gif
cheer.gif
I don't know why you work with him. :unsure:

So why not release it now ?? (I want it ! :p)
It should be out later this week (It is mostly done, just going through and adding some finishing touches as well as cleaning up a few things).

Things got pushed back a bit due to the rush to get things ready for the Christmas styles.

Looks very nice indeed.

I'm not too big a fan of the drop down menu style on this theme, they look too out of place to the rest.

Also, the Log in or Sign up could be changed to give it a more unique look - a bit like what the Themes Inc team have done with XenFracture theme.

The overall style is fantastic and an excellent addition to the list of unique and stylish xenforo themes. Hope it is successful and look forward to version 2, if decided.

Top Bottom