[Xen-Soluce] Gamer Banners

[Xen-Soluce] Gamer Banners [Paid] 2.1.3

No permission to buy (€6.00)

XenSoluce

XnSoluce submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Gamer Banners - Display the games they own as a banner

Description :
  • This add-on allow your members to display the games they own as a banner.
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Add
      • Title
      • Display order
      • User banner styling
    • Edit
      • Title
      • Display order
      • User banner styling
    • Sort
      • Display order
    • Delete
      • Gamer banners
  • Permissions :
    • User : Edit gamer banners
    • Admin : Manage gamer banners

Read more about this resource...

hello,
thank you already for this suggestion, I'm looking at how the API works, but for now we'll have to wait a little while before this feature comes into being.
kind regards

Is it possible to use a custom color for the banners? Or just the pre-defined xenforo colors? I dont see an options for that on the pictures. Just another idea: It would be great, if a user could set a customlink for each banner. For example a link to a gameprofile, etc.

Last edited:
Would be interested in this addon IF
a) with permissions you can control the max number of gamer banners that a person could set. (or unlimited)
b) instead of having banners, have images ;)

Hello,
a) with permissions you can control the max number of gamer banners that a person could set. (or unlimited)
Yes, it can be added!
b) instead of having banners, have images ;)
you can do it directly with your own image from: "Other, using custom CSS class name";)
It would be great, if a user could set a customlink for each banner. For example a link to a gameprofile, etc.
I didn't quite understand what you meant: do you want each game banner to create a game profile? i.e. for example: we create the game banner: GTA5, CSGO. and for each game banner there is a profile? and then the profiles how exactly do you want them?

I didn't quite understand what you meant: do you want each game banner to create a game profile? i.e. for example: we create the game banner: GTA5, CSGO. and for each game banner there is a profile? and then the profiles how exactly do you want them?

For example: A banner "WoW" and i could link to my WoW-Profile. Or just use "Steam" or "Battle.net" and you could link to your Steam-Profile. Or link to any online game that has a profilepage, like Browser Games. You could make a "Shakes and Fidget" Banner and link to your S&F Page. So people can see your character, or look at your games on steam, or make a friend request, anything would be possible. I would like such a feature, but just an idea.

For example: A banner "WoW" and i could link to my WoW-Profile. Or just use "Steam" or "Battle.net" and you could link to your Steam-Profile. Or link to any online game that has a profilepage, like Browser Games. You could make a "Shakes and Fidget" Banner and link to your S&F Page. So people can see your character, or look at your games on steam, or make a friend request, anything would be possible. I would like such a feature, but just an idea.
Yes, of course !

Last edited:
Clikck on the banner or just on the text of the banner. And then the browser opens the url which the user inserted for that banner. That was my idea for that? Dont know if its necessary, but a nice feature.

Top Bottom