Xen Pushover (Push Notifications) [Deleted]

Yes, I just need to know your email address. It will be whichever email address assigned to the PayPal account you paid with.

I've had the following error this morning:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object - library/XenPushover/CronEntry/Scrape.php:82
Generated By: Unknown Account, 26 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "http://www.seniorgamers.net/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/forums/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Looks like it happened around 11.30pm.

First time I've seen this error.

Me too.

Looks like it was some sort of one off error scraping alerts from here. I shall investigate.

Is this addon responsible for this deadlock error?
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: the porter, Yesterday at 8:31 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenDebug/Db/Mysqli.php(13): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????INSERT INTO...', Array)
#3 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(111): XenDebug_Db_Mysqli->query('????INSERT INTO...', Array)
#4 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(1447): XenForo_Model_Deferred->defer('XenPushover_Def...', Array, 'XenPushoverQueu...', false, 1413660696)
#5 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenPushover/Model/Pushover.php(343): XenForo_Application::defer('XenPushover_Def...', Array, 'XenPushoverQueu...', false, 1413660696)
#6 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenPushover/DataWriter/Alert.php(12): XenPushover_Model_Pushover->queue(5006953, 283641, 1413660696)
#7 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenPushover_DataWriter_Alert->_postSave()
#8 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(452): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#9 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(426): XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser(283641, 50919, 'the porter', 'post', 21280297, 'like', NULL)
#10 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Like.php(245): XenForo_Model_Alert::alert(283641, 50919, 'the porter', 'post', 21280297, 'like')
#11 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Dark/PostRating/Model.php(446): XenForo_Model_Like->likeContent('post', 21280297, 283641)
#12 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Dark/PostRating/ControllerPublic/Post.php(37): Dark_PostRating_Model->ratePost(Array, 50919, 1, false)
#13 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Dark_PostRating_ControllerPublic_Post->actionRate()
#14 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#15 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#16 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(53) "https://www.avforums.com/posts/21280297/rate?rating=1"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["/posts/21280297/rate"] => string(0) ""
["rating"] => string(1) "1"
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(52) "/threads/what-case-are-you-going-for.1904597/page-20"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Probably not directly, no.

All it is doing at that point in the code is inserting a single record into a database table.

Keep an eye on it.

This add-on supports any alerts generated by any add-on providing they use the standard XenForo methods of generating alerts (if the developer doesn't, I can't help) and you have enabled them in the Admin CP:

upload_2014-10-28_14-35-31.webp

You may need to click "Rebuild Alert Types" to get them to be visible in the list, and you may also need to click on each one to give them a more friendly name (as users can see these and toggle them on/off in their Pushover preferences).

You can't... That's not how the Notifications add-on works.

Notifications is, at a basic level, an additional way of displaying Notices to people. It has nothing to do with alerts and certainly nothing to do with this add-on.

Anything that uses the XF alert system should work fine. Remember what I said:

This add-on supports any alerts generated by any add-on providing they use the standard XenForo methods of generating alerts (if the developer doesn't, I can't help) and you have enabled them in the Admin CP:

upload_2014-10-28_14-35-31-png.87668

You may need to click "Rebuild Alert Types" to get them to be visible in the list, and you may also need to click on each one to give them a more friendly name (as users can see these and toggle them on/off in their Pushover preferences).

This should work, but it isnt? What could it be to get this working with XF pushover.

Alert Trigger:
PHP:
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert(
$alertUserId,
$userId,
$username,
'support_ticket',
$supportTicketId,
$action,
$extraData
);

As I've said a few times, have you enabled the Pushover Alert Types in the Admin CP?

You'd have to click "Rebuild Alert Types", then find the content type in the list (looks like support_ticket) and ensure that all of the actions are ticked. If they are already there and ticked, try toggling them off and then on again.

Also, make sure you have personally allowed the alert types in the Pushover settings on the External Accounts page:

upload_2014-10-31_11-14-18.webp

enabled them in the Admin CP:

upload_2014-10-28_14-35-31-png.87668

Top Bottom