Xen Notices [Deleted]

Can you post some pictures on the OP so people can see what exactly the addons does. I'm looking for something specific and having trouble finding it, having pictures being displayed would be extremely helpful.

What are you looking for? There's not much you can show in screenshots because it's basically the XF notice system with a few additional options.

What are you looking for? There's not much you can show in screenshots because it's basically the XF notice system with a few additional options.
I'm looking for a notification system that most websites use now. When you get a message on facebook, it displays in the bottom right/left of the screen saying you have a new message.

upload_2016-5-15_20-13-12.webp

^ Like that.

Hey Chris. What should I put in the template so I can get the notice name?

I setup a header on my notice but I can't seem to find the notice title. Also, how can I add the date of the notice when it was posted and how do I get the 'remaining time/days' for the notice?

Thank you very much

Styling Xen Notices is the same as styling normal XF Notices. It might be worth posting in the Styling and Customizations forum to reach more people.

It's all just CSS.

As with anything you just identify the the elements you want to change and then write the CSS for it.

Am I right in thinking that if I want to change the screen position of a particular notice I have to add lines of code to my extra.css?

I have a notice called Politics that I want to appear in the centre of the screen. The Url when I'm editing the notice reads... forum/admin.php?notices/politics.26/edit So I'm assuming the id is "politics.26"

In my extraCSS I have

HTML:
.Notice.politics.26
{
    position: fixed;
    top: 50%;
    left: 50%;
    margin-top: -150px;
    margin-left: -250px;
    width: 300px;
    height: 300px;
}
But no joy, can anyone show me where I'm messing up? Cheers.

Top Bottom