Xen Notices [Deleted]

That's odd. I had this ticked on 1.2 when I created my last 4-5 custom notifications and it worked o_O
I've tried it on both an upgraded XF and new install on 1.2 and doesn't work on either (including copying the mce files from 1.1.5 to the 1.2 install)

I've tried it on both an upgraded XF and new install on 1.2 and doesn't work on either (including copying the mce files from 1.1.5 to the 1.2 install)

I need to drink more coffee. Ignore what I just said Matt. :facepalms:

I just purchased this app today. I cannot get the link within the small announcement to work. It is per your instructions. Can you let me know what I need to do to have it work. Thank You.

{name}, Thank you for joining our community.
<br /><br />
You can introduce yourself <a href"http://www.forumshawaii.com/community/forums/new-member-introductions.447/">here</a>.
try
{name}, Thank you for joining our community.
<br><br>
You can introduce yourself <a href="http://www.forumshawaii.com/community/forums/new-member-introductions.447/">here</a>.

Yeah same way you would with a default XF notification.

Target the selected navigation tab.

If you're talking about your forum home then under Page Criteria:

upload_2013-7-29_11-41-43.webp

Is there a way to use this to target a specific page. For example, I have a page with a high bounce rate. I've got a tutorial on my blog that offers an in-depth answer. I'd love to use Notifications to direct the user to "Check out the tutorial on this topic."

Thanks.

How about template styles? I'd like to avoid it from hitting my mobile users. Thanks.

If your using the built in responsive in 1.2 you can certainly hide the notification by using media queries if i understood what you meant.

I'm not sure what you mean by "template styles".

So let's say you have three styles - Default, Custom, Mobile. I'd like to enable to plugin so that it appears on Custom only. I have redirects setup based on browsers, so by setting a template for the notification, I can insure mobile users don't see the pop-up.

Yeah there is a User Criteria to show a Notification if they're browsing with a specific style.

Back
Top Bottom