Xen Notices [Deleted]

OK... here's one that I can't get figured out. I have xenPorta installed, Xen Media Gallery and am using the Route Changer to change the following:
portal -> index
index -> forum
xenmediagallery -> gallery

I want to display a notice ONLY on the xenPorta home page (the portal that is re-routed to index) that you see when you visting http://twowheeldemon.com and nowhere else.
I've tried numerous things with the page criteria and have not been successful. It's been a LONG night... help!

Don't quote me on this, but I think you'll need:

EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal :: Index

In the Page Criteria tab

hiQlZ9R.png

Don't quote me on this, but I think you'll need:

EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal :: Index

How about I DO quote you on that. :p
Worked like a charm. Guess me using EWRPorta_ is not the same as EWRporta_ :eek:
Told ya' it had been a LONG night. Thanks!!!!

There's something wrong with "Preview" function in the notifications settings (in admin panel) after I updated to 1.6.

The notices show up correctly on the site itself, but I can't preview them no more. Nothing happens when I click the Preview button here: /admin.php?notifications/notification.8/edit

Previously the preview button displayed the notice just like it should.

I tested newest Firefox and Chrome.

What might be the problem?

Works for me.

Can you check that:

a) The following file exists on your server: js/gritter/preview.js
b) Paste here or screenshot the output of your browser's Console (Usually F12 > Console) before and after the Preview button is pressed.

Works for me.

Can you check that:

b) Paste here or screenshot the output of your browser's Console (Usually F12 > Console) before and after the Preview button is pressed.

preview.js is located where it should.

I'm going to PM you as the log is insanely long.

Works for me.

Can you check that:

Actually Chris, I just tested and the same thing is happening to me on both of my forums.

That's expected. I think if you preview it, close the preview then click the preview again that it might show it...

That's expected. I think if you preview it, close the preview then click the preview again that it might show it...

10 times in a row and no go. :p
At least I know it works on the site. Weird thing is that the others (non Christmas) by Shelley preview just fine.

Do you have to add the css to preview.css if it's in Gritterextra.css?

Edit: I guess not since it's required by preview.css

Chris,

How would I get a notice to display in the Media Gallery? I've tried setting the Page Criteria --> Selected Navigation Tab to be both media and xenmediagallery (as I'm using the route changer). Neither of these seem to work.

I have them working with Showcase and the RM doing the same method.

Ta,

All nav tabs contain a class which is their tab ID.

In this case I intuitively decided to call it xengallery :p In retrospect could be more obvious, but probably not going to change it now.

Top Bottom