Xen Notices [Deleted]

Ah ok, just like this then:

5moqHBK.png

wow thanks!

another thing,
is it possible for every notification, i can set where to show the notification like bottom left/center/top?

Hello Chris

once I installed the addon in my production server i found this error in server error logs:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: Notifications - library/GritterNotifications/Listener.php:275

Code:
Stack Trace
#0 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/GritterNotifications/Listener.php(275): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/vbcom/pub...', 275, Array)
#1 [internal function]: GritterNotifications_Listener::addNavbarTab(Array, '')
#2 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(451): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#4 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(335): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('')
#5 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(563): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Raw), Array)
#7 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.xxxxxx.com/community/attachments/213606/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
 }

["_POST"] => array(0) {
 }
}

what does it mean and is thier any side effects?

the notifications are displayed correctly but i want to know what does that error mean

Hello Chris

once I installed the addon in my production server i found this error in server error logs:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: Notifications - library/GritterNotifications/Listener.php:275

Code:
Stack Trace
#0 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/GritterNotifications/Listener.php(275): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/vbcom/pub...', 275, Array)
#1 [internal function]: GritterNotifications_Listener::addNavbarTab(Array, '')
#2 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(451): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('navigation_tabs', Array)
#4 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(335): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams('')
#5 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(563): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams(Array, Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Raw), Array)
#7 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.xxxxxx.com/community/attachments/213606/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
}

["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

what does it mean and is thier any side effects?

the notifications are displayed correctly but i want to know what does that error mean
The latest update fixes this. It really isn't anything major. The improved code should avoid this.

OK Chris... it's been a full minute since you've posted the update and I don't see it in my inbox. You falling down on the job? :p

EDIT: OK.. your forgiven... 5 minutes to get it to my inbox.:ROFLMAO:
:)

The latest update fixes this. It really isn't anything major. The improved code should avoid this.
:)

Thanks Chris, just want you to know i got that error during the installation process only, after that am not getting it and every thing run normally, should I update?

another thing is some flash banners come on the top of the notification as shown on the attachement
not.webp

is there a way to fix this issue?

I'd need to take a look at the site to find out what's going on.

The update is optional but might be worth upgrading just in case.

Top Bottom