Xen Notices [Deleted]

The audio formats are dictated by whatever the user's browser can support. So it works with MP3 files, but Firefox doesn't support MP3 files.

What I'm ultimately trying to say is that unfortunately some browsers won't work due to the limitations of their file format compatibility.

WAV files are probably your best bet as they work in all browsers apart from Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer is most likely a version for grandmothers and grandfathers. Or mobile phones of those times. So the focus will not. Do you recommend WAV as a more universal? A bit has a value? Or experimentally pick up?

Chris Deeming, thanks for the clarification.
The resulting sound is added to the portal. Specifying the ID page portal itself.
1.webp

I can not add sound to a specific page. I can only partition. That's the way.
2.webp

Why is that ID does not understand the plugin. If you insert a section ID's here
3.webp

My forum home and car audio. Your plugin on this very, very useful to me for his audio.
Please tell me how to specify the ID of a particular page? I need it to go to the section sound is, and in his subjects, no.
Sorry for my English. I write with a translator.

Could you please send me a PM with your order number and I'll see what I can do to help you.

Might need some code customisations so probably easier to discuss by PM.

What about a new addon ..

Sticky Announcement Cards (powered by Gritter ?)

gritter.sticky.announcements.webp

They could appear on the forum home, or a subforum.
Users could easily [X] close them, unless the admin chooses them to remain.
If there are more than fits on the screen .... if you close one ... another one slides in (with some cool slide in movement).
They could contain ads !
They would replace some of the functionality of stickies.
Once they are all collapsed, the space where they appear goes away.
In order for some to be closed ... you have to click the link (ie. read the full thread) ... then the [X] appears.
There is some overlap in functionality of this and Xenforo's notices.
Easily styled so they look cool.

Unsure whether you think this would be of any use but on the page criteria page an option (Field) where a user can insert a thread ID for the notification to only appear in. I think I like where DD is going with the above suggestion and I'm sure having the option to have notifications in certain threads (mainly important ones) would be great.

Perhaps this is possible already I just couldn't see an option for it. ;)

Hello,

What does "sticky" option means ?
Does it means that there is no "top right close button" ?
If yes, then it does not work here, as the top right button is always present.

Sticky means the notification doesn't automatically fade away. It has to always be manually closed.

Thank you Chris,
Another question so... is there a way to leave the notification without the Top close button so that the notification cannot be closed for the session?
Regards

Thanks MattW :)

Feel free to leave me a review with your feedback when you've had enough time to play with it (y)

I suggest 1-2 stars, at most, 3... hahaha.

You'll like the add-on Matt, that is certain.

trolol.png

Code:
<dt>{xen:phrase play_sound}:
    <dfn>Do you want to display an image in your notification?</dfn>
</dt>
should be
Code:
<dt>{xen:phrase play_sound}:
<dfn>{xen:phrase do_you_want_to_play_a_sound_with_your_notification}</dfn>
</dt>
————————————————————————
Code:
<li><a title="{xen:phrase display_notification_if_user}" class="Tooltip">{xen:phrase custom_userfield_criteria}</a></li>
should be
Code:
<li><a title="{xen:phrase display_notification_if_custom_userfield}" class="Tooltip">{xen:phrase custom_userfield_criteria}</a></li>
and add
Code:
<phrase title="display_notification_if_custom_userfield" version_id="2" version_string="1.1b"><![CDATA[Display notification if custom...]]></phrase>

Top Bottom