Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just focus on the fact that if you can get S3 storage to work on attachments it will definitely work for Xen Media Gallery. Gallery images are no different to an image you attach to a post technically speaking :-)

Thank you to everyone who has purchased so far. I am
working hard to get out the next version.

I also want to thank Brogan for his continued help with testing and support.

It's also only fair that I thank Walter who originally proposed to me that I consider creating a gallery.

Thank you all :-)

If you have any suggestions on how to improve this awesome addon, please take a look at the suggestion forum at the Xen Media Gallery site and add your own or add your comments to an existing suggestion.

Chris Deeming updated Xen Media Gallery with a new update entry:

Now includes videos! And more!

Xen Media Gallery 1.1.0 has been released. It includes the following new features:
  • Videos. You can now embed videos in the gallery as media items. Embed code is generated by running video URLs through the XenForo BB Code Media sites feature. This means you can embed ANY media into the gallery as long as you have a BB Code Media site set up for it.
  • You can globally set which BB Code Media sites can be used for embedding into the gallery.
  • Create categories that accept...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If any one has been super quick in downloading, you may get an error on install.

Please re-download again, and re-install if you get an install error :)

I missed one thing from the new features list.

There is now a new usergroup permission for "follow gallery moderation rules".

This allows you to set users/usergroups whose items will always go into moderation.

When you install 1.1.0, this permission will be set to No meaning that all media will be going into moderation. You will need to set this permission (and the other new ones relating to captions etc.) for the gallery to function correctly :)

Are your star ratings using metadata that Google picks up just like Bobster's Showcase addon?

Pretty cool that we can play music from the index.

Would you consider adding a playlist option like in xenmedio?

Hello
I am currently using Xf User Album addon to manage my galleries
Is there any to to export albums and photo to Media Gallery ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom