Xen Media Gallery (Media Gallery for XenForo) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no compiley for me please (and only runs stable) ;)
I'll take the deb packages (which at are actually at 1.4.2).
I'm a debian fan too. So much more simpler.

Would love to give nginx a try, but much prefer and need to be able to add things on the fly... ie.... not having to change re-write rules so often.

Thanks Adam and Tracy. Requested an upgrade and for the default host thing to be sorted Tracy contacted me about separately.

The gallery uses always the flash-based uploader for attachments, even if this is disabled in the preferences of a user (Removing the hook before "Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments").

Unfortunately a user with firefox needs to disable it because of this bug on my forum, but in the gallery this isn't possible.

That's one of the options in the poll.

I know that, regrettably, Post Ratings isn't currently geared up towards any content type other than "post" which is a major limitation for adding support to other add-ons.

That's one of the options in the poll.

I know that, regrettably, Post Ratings isn't currently geared up towards any content type other than "post" which is a major limitation for adding support to other add-ons.

I meant literally using Luke's addon, rather than creating your own version of it. Like you say though, that would probably mean a lot of extra work for Luke.

I've never said I would create my own version of it.

I don't want to argue but you did, or at least you implied it. You said one option was a system like Luke's.

Post ratings style (like the XenForo add-on from Luke Foreman, e.g. Funny, Like, Interesting etc.)

If you actually meant to incorporate Luke's then that'd be perfect :-)

I'm just trying to be as general as possible. None of the suggestions may even see the light of day so at this stage there's no thought put into how any of them would be implemented.

I'm just trying to be as general as possible. None of the suggestions may even see the light of day so at this stage there's no thought put into how any of them would be implemented.

That's fair enough and hence why I asked whether incorporating Luke's addon specifically was a possibility :-)

How media doesn't show up in it's parent category.

For example, if I have Videos -> Trailers and have a post in Trailers it's not also listed under Videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom