• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Wordpress Dynamic Theme - WPXenCSS

Just tried it out, noting that it adds the flexile dark credit even when not using flexile dark. Hell, i don't even have flexile dark installed.

Otherwise seems cool.

Edit: One other thing I noticed. When using child styles, WP takes the parent style, not the child style, resulting in some differences.
That is fixed in the version I just uploaded. I think I also have the issue tracked down on the widgets, if I do I'll get that posted up asap.

Can you double check your settings again and make sure the forum path line is correct, it looks like it's blank from the way it's writing the URLs. If that doesn't work I'd like to see if we can get together in a PM to do some further troubleshooting.

Let me know

Can you double check your settings again and make sure the forum path line is correct, it looks like it's blank from the way it's writing the URLs. If that doesn't work I'd like to see if we can get together in a PM to do some further troubleshooting.

Let me know
The forum path in the wp xen options is /forum

Created a new page, when I try and go to it, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get() in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp\wp-content\themes\WPXenCSS\index.php on line 25

Wordpress' list or bulletin points or bullets or what ever you would like to call them does not appear in any WP post while this skin is active. What would cause something like that?

Uploading a fixed copy now.

Hi Bambua, this is some amazing work you've done.

I've just installed your theme on a brand new XenForo + WordPress install and it installed just fine. However it hasn't brought over any of my custom Navigation Tabs from XenForo. And when I try to add them manually in WP I get the following message...

Your theme supports 4 menus. Select which menu appears in each location

I noticed on your WP homepage you have several custom tabs, any idea where I'm going wrong?

Hi Bambua, this is some amazing work you've done.

I've just installed your theme on a brand new XenForo + WordPress install and it installed just fine. However it hasn't brought over any of my custom Navigation Tabs from XenForo. And when I try to add them manually in WP I get the following message...

I noticed on your WP homepage you have several custom tabs, any idea where I'm going wrong?
I put those in by hand in the footer.php file, there's some examples in there. I'm working on a way to automate that now.

recenthreadissue-20110511-080501.jpg

I'm getting this issue even after removing line 211 from functions_widget.php

Also, avatars aren't showing up for me. http://tniwwtcraft.com/2011/05/new-frontpage-and-blog-launched/

Also, is it possible to get certain pages to show up under different navbar headings instead of always under home?

I'm getting this issue even after removing line 211 from functions_widget.php

Also, avatars aren't showing up for me. http://tniwwtcraft.com/2011/05/new-frontpage-and-blog-launched/

Also, is it possible to get certain pages to show up under different navbar headings instead of always under home?

I'll take a look at the avatar issue, as for the long list in the widget I have a fix coming for that. I figured out what was causing the global widget issue.

As for certain pages with different navbar headings, yes it's possible it just takes a bit of custom coding at the moment. I'll post an example when I get out of work, I can't get to my FTP server from where I'm at, it's all blocked.

I've managed to get the Navbar menu options set up on both Xenforo and Wordpress now but I need a little help in working out how to make them point to where I want. Rather than having the full URL, is it possible to put in a command which points to the categories on Wordpress from Xenforo and Wordpress seperately.

Eg below is the code, I need to have the URl portion replaced with the relevant commands to point to WP categories instead...

For Xenforo

Code:
<!-- Articles -->
<li class="navTab PopupClosed"><a href="http://www.mydomain.com/articles/" 
class="navLink">Articles</a>
</li>

For WordPress

Code:
<li class="navTab articles Popup PopupControl PopupClosed"> 
<a href="http://www.mydomain.com/articles" class="navLink">Articles</a> 
</li>

Plus how do I go about creating a submenu for each navbar tab as well?

Top Bottom