• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Wordpress Dynamic Theme - WPXenCSS

Did you finish this off in the end bambua?

Such a shame to have to stop using it if it's staying 90% done.

This is my current problem, I currently have wordpress and xenforo installed in completely different places on my webserver. How would I import the css from my forum?

This is my current problem, I currently have wordpress and xenforo installed in completely different places on my webserver. How would I import the css from my forum?

This is exactly what this does which is pull the css from the forum. When you install this, you just need to set the path of the forum and the style id.

This is exactly what this does which is pull the css from the forum. When you install this, you just need to set the path of the forum and the style id.

I've tried putting the full path and it does not work, when i checked the source it shows the full root path in the URL. so that's not going to work.

I have re-written some of the code in the templates, and it's working well now. Only issue I still see is with the navbar dropping to the bottom when I use the latests threads widget. Also, Avatars are still not working but I am looking over everything now, and I may be able to fix the issues my self.

Edit:

Also, I wanted to point out one thing about your method on linking the usernames back to the forum profiles Via WP comments. It's pulling the ID's from the WP Database, and not the XF database. This method will just link people to the wrong accounts since WP generates a New ID for the users that comment on WP.

Is bold, bullets, underline, wordpress images, headings, etc working with this yet? I think it is a great style, just haven't been using it because those weren't working.

As the original author seems to be busy elsewhere, if anyone else who uses this skin has fixed any of the problems themselves, it would be appreciated if they could share what was needed changing to fix it.

I have re-written some of the code in the templates, and it's working well now. Only issue I still see is with the navbar dropping to the bottom when I use the latests threads widget. Also, Avatars are still not working but I am looking over everything now, and I may be able to fix the issues my self.

Edit:

Also, I wanted to point out one thing about your method on linking the usernames back to the forum profiles Via WP comments. It's pulling the ID's from the WP Database, and not the XF database. This method will just link people to the wrong accounts since WP generates a New ID for the users that comment on WP.

I had the same issues, I needed to rewrite some of the links in templates and had the navbar slide to the bottom of the page with some of the widgets, I thought there was another besides the latest threads that caused the problem.

Hey Bambua,

My template has footer and navigation edits that aren't reflected with your skin. I have dabbled with WP skinning and am familiar enough with it but I can't seem to find where to edit the navigation with your template structure. Little help?

Do you think you can post those fixes? I really like this theme and want to use it.
So I'm completely redoing this, I had been putting hacks here and there to make it work with other styles and have since found a better way to do this. I don't have a set time frame but now that my life has settled down and I have finished my major work projects I'm back to working on this again. I will post some in progress shots early next week :)

Top Bottom