• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Wordpress Dynamic Theme - WPXenCSS

I did a quick install and haven't been able to play around much with it yet, but is there any chance of getting drop down menus working with this?

I will probably donate to you once a final release is made. This alone is going to motivate me to move over my wordpress/smf site to xenforo

I will be starting a new post for this once it's done since it's really a complete rewrite, this will be in the description for sure.
bambua, you are my hero. This is exactly what I have needed and been looking for. People were quoting me $500 to do what this template does. I'm crazy excited for the update to this because my 2,000 users will get off my back about putting up new sections (now that I have the ease of Wordpress) haha. Thank you so much for your hard work and I am really looking forward to using it with our themes!!

Tried this out on a dev site using XenFocus's Infinite style, but doesn't look like it is compatible. Any idea if your new version will fix these issues? The dev site is at Antiquers.com
Without a copy of the style I can't guarantee it but I haven't found one yet that doesn't either work out of the box or within a minute or two of minor css tweaks.

Bambua, will the new template supporting xfrocks add-ons? (Proxy and wp addon) I'm very exited and loking forward to check it out. Thanks.

Bambua, will the new template supporting xfrocks add-ons? (Proxy and wp addon) I'm very exited and loking forward to check it out. Thanks.

It works just fine with the wp-bridge. as for the proxy I'm not sure I haven't actually used it. I thought the proxy pulls wordpress into XF actually? Wouldn't this template be kind of redundant with it? Unless I'm missing the point of proxy.

It works just fine with the wp-bridge. as for the proxy I'm not sure I haven't actually used it. I thought the proxy pulls wordpress into XF actually? Wouldn't this template be kind of redundant with it? Unless I'm missing the point of proxy.

I've alwayd had problems style wise with the proxy add-on. It's good for promote post to the blog. That's why I was wondering if it worked. Nevermind, I'll check it out once your theme is avaliable :)

Not sure if I read this right. The old version pulled the style from Xenforo to Wordpress. This new one will try to pull the Wordpress style to the forum?

So the breadcrumbs are done only thing left is a few CSS fixes. Going to try to get this out asap :D

View attachment 18529
Omg! I can't wait much longer.. my head will probably explode. haha. Just kidding, this is WELL WORTH the wait. It's going to save my site from dying due to content not being posted well.

Not sure if I read this right. The old version pulled the style from Xenforo to Wordpress. This new one will try to pull the Wordpress style to the forum?

No, I don't think so. The new version makes it seem as if the Wordpress theme IS actually Xenforo by using the same login structure, style chooser, everything. He has made it to where the Wordpress theme will pull pretty much the entire CSS of the forum for it. So it will match identically. EXACTLY what I have been needing.

They both pull their theme from Xenforo into Wordpress, the difference is, in the old one I took a static copy of the Xenforo html and dropped it in to a wordpress theme and loaded the CSS dynamically from one single theme that you specified. The new one is going to load the html and css from Xenforo directly, so any changes, any style choices on a user by user basis will be completely reflected in Wordpress the moment you make them in Xenforo.

Omg! I can't wait much longer.. my head will probably explode. haha. Just kidding, this is WELL WORTH the wait. It's going to save my site from dying due to content not being posted well.
Me either :) I'm looking forward to this being in a mode where people can test it out.

They both pull their theme from Xenforo into Wordpress, the difference is, in the old one I took a static copy of the Xenforo html and dropped it in to a wordpress theme and loaded the CSS dynamically from one single theme that you specified. The new one is going to load the html and css from Xenforo directly, so any changes, any style choices on a user by user basis will be completely reflected in Wordpress the moment you make them in Xenforo.
I found a really nice shortcode plugin that should make it alot easier for me to customize. Willl this also come with a full width page template? :)

Wunderlist: (awesome todo app ) All major components are done :D
Wunderbar !
wunderbar.jpg

Top Bottom