• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Wordpress Dynamic Theme - WPXenCSS

As an example of the compatibility of it I installed Aurora which has some pretty big layout changes and it works flawlessly, all you have to do is go to the link I posted previously and swap the style.
It doesn't switch the wordpress layout for me?

As an example of the compatibility of it I installed Aurora which has some pretty big layout changes and it works flawlessly, all you have to do is go to the link I posted previously and swap the style.

Wordpress layout switched for me at first using Aurora, but then it somehow went back to your default. It looks great though, I noticed it fixed the stretched out headings the old style had problems with.

bambua, any chance you can distribute your mod including XFRocks mod, so when installing the pack, things like login (like XenForo's modal login) works automatically?

bambua, any chance you can distribute your mod including XFRocks mod, so when installing the pack, things like login (like XenForo's modal login) works automatically?
It'd be very hard to have it work automatically because everyone installs their directory layout/permalinks/htaccess slightly differently. For now I'm probably going to leave it using the built in wordpress login and the plugins redirect it as it needs to. It makes the most sense to keep it flexible.

I think this is something I might well use, particularly now it appears to accommodate Akrion's excellent Aurora style rather well.

On a side note, I was browsing your guild forum and noticed you have an activity feed. May I ask if that's done using Blizzard's new API and if so did it involve much to get it working? I'm looking at doing the same on one of my forums but I haven't had the time to look into it yet.

I think this is something I might well use, particularly now it appears to accommodate Akrion's excellent Aurora style rather well.

On a side note, I was browsing your guild forum and noticed you have an activity feed. May I ask if that's done using Blizzard's new API and if so did it involve much to get it working? I'm looking at doing the same on one of my forums but I haven't had the time to look into it yet.
I was doing it via datamining the HTML files as XML documents. I'm going to be switching over to the API though I just haven't had time to yet. I store it all in the database for wordpress so I'll just need to change how it collects the information.

It pulls everything, html and css. Even so much as to pull the headers with alert and inbox information.
One thing I noticed today while looking at the site once again is that the .css seems to break the "Home" link when selected, when compared to the others. I am not sure if that is a Aurora issue or if it is something you could fix. I know a similar problem was happening with Aurora using Jaxel's XenPorta, that Akrion corrected in his style.

One thing I noticed today while looking at the site once again is that the .css seems to break the "Home" link when selected, when compared to the others. I am not sure if that is a Aurora issue or if it is something you could fix. I know a similar problem was happening with Aurora using Jaxel's XenPorta, that Akrion corrected in his style.
There's a small issue with how it's rendering the selected home tab, is that what you're talking about? Looks like it's missing the down arrow. I have a way built in that on a style by style basis small changes can be made by the user and I'm going to plan on posting those here.

http://www.defiantminecraft.com/2011/09/were-up/
when I click comments they don't show up.
either as a logged in user:
Login/Pass - xenforo1
or a guest.
Note: for a gmail account, the confirmation email ended up in SPAM.

NICE !
View attachment 18431
That portion will be working just a little bit later on today. And yeah I know about the spam I just set up the google accounts for this domain, its not sending out with a valid host yet. Thanks for the catch :D

I did a little javascript magic and it catches this and fixes this now. Unfortunately the one place where this won't fix things automatically is if the style changes the structure of the navlinks, but now that I have a method built in to fix it, it will be pretty easy to fix on the fly.

I did a little javascript magic and it catches this and fixes this now. Unfortunately the one place where this won't fix things automatically is if the style changes the structure of the navlinks, but now that I have a method built in to fix it, it will be pretty easy to fix on the fly.
While you are thinking of it, can you add this to the first post, so people will know.

Top Bottom