• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Wordpress Dynamic Theme - WPXenCSS

bambua, I have installed the theme. Thanks for the great work. I have some requests for the theme:

- Translation (.po file to translate it to other languages)
- Featured image (featured image which makes image allignment much easier)
- Image Float (image floating is currrently not possible I guess.)
- Sidebar width control (some plugins breaks the layout)

bambua, I have installed the theme. Thanks for the great work. I have some requests for the theme:

Any updates bambua?

Edit: The login function also doesn't work. I'm being redirected to http://index.php/?login/login

every time I add the latest threads widget I get the header on the bottom of the page , any other widget works fine. Any ideas what Im doing wrong?
grab.webp

I just figured out what's causing the mod_rewrite issue...version coming up today. Sorry for the delay on this I've been having trouble getting back on my feet once I got out of the hospital. As long as work doesn't swamp me you'll see it today :)

The fix for this is included in what I'll be posting today.

I hope you will have the time to include these request in the future bambua:

I hope you will have the time to include these request in the future bambua:

I have the .po file in this version, I also included the featured image and image float css so everyone can use it.

I will also take a look at the sidebar control :D

I just figured out what's causing the mod_rewrite issue...version coming up today. Sorry for the delay on this I've been having trouble getting back on my feet once I got out of the hospital. As long as work doesn't swamp me you'll see it today :)
Thank you so much its great that you do what you do no problem at all thanks!

+1 for dynamically loading the menu so that other plugin menu items get installed in the navigation. Also I thought the "Log in or Sign up" tab at the top changed to reflect my nickname in WP at one point, but it doesn't appear to be doing that now even though I am authenticated. I remember is showing up before, along with the WP Admin bar, but it doesn't now. (don't know what I might have changed that killed this)

Great product - exactly what I was looking for!

--Ed

Top Bottom