• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Wordpress Dynamic Theme - WPXenCSS

Awesome job! If only wp comments were integrated with xF forum like in ContentTeller CMS..... Till then Jaxel's XenPorta suits me better.
Yeah it actually doesn't have a direct connection to the content in the Xenforo forums so at the moment it won't be doing that. Right now it's just filling the need to have a CMS completely look like the forum.

Actually, so easy, I installed it tonight ;)

A couple things

Where would I control padding/margins? Also is there a way to get next/previous pages of articles from the main page?

Screen shot 2011-02-16 at 8.05.52 PM.webp

Also, if I expand the link for the Admin Control Panel at the top of the page, I can't seen to collapse it the way xf does.

Actually, so easy, I installed it tonight ;)

A couple things

Where would I control padding/margins? Also is there a way to get next/previous pages of articles from the main page?

View attachment 11175

Also, if I expand the link for the Admin Control Panel at the top of the page, I can't seen to collapse it the way xf does.

The padding has to be done inside the wordpress post, you have to edit the photo and modify the advanced settings of it. As for the next previous I'll get that fixed in the next version I see the problem with it.

Can you do a screenshot of your settings on the wordpress side for the theme? I should be able to figure it out from that.

Damn!! What a good news :)

This would greatly enhance the choice of Wordpress as the front page

Thanks a bunch for this! This must be made sticky :D

Can you do a screenshot of your settings on the wordpress side for the theme? I should be able to figure it out from that.
This is from my phone, sorry about the orientation...

snap20110217_102032.webp
Not sure the settings would apply since two of the forum links are correct and one is not

Awesome theme! :)

How can I change the language? I want to translate Home, Members, etc to another language (Swedish in my case).

Thanks!

Tried that, but it doesn't load the css file. No style all.
What path is wordpress in, what do you have your wordpress url set to and what path are the forums actually in.

You've got something in your set up that's making it run strange that I don't see.

Is there a bug with this theme that changes the Page title to Critical Mass? It does it on my page and I've just seen it on Glorify's page too?

Uploaded new version in the first post, fixed a couple formatting issues, and an issue with the title.

I'll have another new version coming that will let you set a custom menu for the main menu tabs so that you can have them be whatever you'd like. Also have a few more templates coming.

Top Bottom