Woot! Pricing and Release info :D

Kim

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/beta-release-date-and-pricing.3876/

Oh yeah baby!
ohyeah.gif

Surprised and excited to see pricing this morning. Checked in at XenForo at the right time.:)

I'm pleased overall with the pricing. I might take advantage of the promo period just to update a few of my 3.8.x installs that I had left for dead in addition to sites that I *might* be moving to XF.

I was going to post a question about this but didn't want to appear and then have to write "FIRST!!!!" or something of the like, lol. Interesting that pricing is up already, apparently $100 from the date it's released.

I'm not sure but has anyone been able to see the back end and get a look at a demo? I could have missed this. Either way, I doubt the presale is of any issue since it's 1 year of support from the date of release, not the date of purchase. From the way things are going around here, I highly doubt anyone will complain at all. And I like the price as $100 instead of $99 and insulting our intelligence... Looking forward to getting at least one copy installed somewhere....

Surprised and excited to see pricing this morning. Checked in at XenForo at the right time.:)

I'm pleased overall with the pricing. I might take advantage of the promo period just to update a few of my 3.8.x installs that I had left for dead in addition to sites that I *might* be moving to XF.

Yeah, I will be buying early for sure :) The Early Adopter price is perfect imho.

now i am just worried about the 24 hour period. if i am not online during that time i would miss it. let's hope that duration is revealed early on so that i can schedule my purchase.

from the post, they have not exactly stated when it would go on sale. right?

Top Bottom