1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woot! Pricing and Release info :D

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Kim, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

2. cmeinck

cmeinck Well-Known Member

Surprised and excited to see pricing this morning. Checked in at XenForo at the right time.:)

I'm pleased overall with the pricing. I might take advantage of the promo period just to update a few of my 3.8.x installs that I had left for dead in addition to sites that I *might* be moving to XF.
  3. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Well-Known Member

That's extraordinarily competitive and will ensure the product has a bright future :)
  4. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

YAY... will make sure to have $100-200 waiting in paypal ready... actually no confirmation paypal will be accepted I hope so.
  5. TheLaw

TheLaw Well-Known Member

I was going to post a question about this but didn't want to appear and then have to write "FIRST!!!!" or something of the like, lol. Interesting that pricing is up already, apparently $100 from the date it's released.

I'm not sure but has anyone been able to see the back end and get a look at a demo? I could have missed this. Either way, I doubt the presale is of any issue since it's 1 year of support from the date of release, not the date of purchase. From the way things are going around here, I highly doubt anyone will complain at all. And I like the price as $100 instead of $99 and insulting our intelligence... Looking forward to getting at least one copy installed somewhere....
    Markos and Neutral Singh like this.
  6. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Yeah, I will be buying early for sure :) The Early Adopter price is perfect imho.
  7. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

/me likes.
  8. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Oh Lord, I have got to come up with that if at all possible. I LIKE that price. 
  9. Romchik®

Romchik® Well-Known Member

This is really great news!
  10. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

11. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Yeah, PayPal will be offered.
    Mazinger, Jason, Decent60 and 11 others like this.
  12. Jarod

Jarod Active Member

Branding removal 250$... Vb: 170$
  13. OperaManiac

OperaManiac Well-Known Member

now i am just worried about the 24 hour period. if i am not online during that time i would miss it. let's hope that duration is revealed early on so that i can schedule my purchase.

from the post, they have not exactly stated when it would go on sale. right?
    Walter likes this.
  14. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Well-Known Member

Can I ask if it will be possible to pre-order so as not to miss the early adopter window?
    Carlos, erich37 and Sushubh Mittal like this.
  15. The Sandman

The Sandman Well-Known Member

Does Xenforo come in six-packs?
  16. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

I think that cost is more than reasonable... if anything could be a little higher... xenForo is new, and in need of this sort of minor publicity so you should have to pay a high dividend to remove their branding.
    Markos, Rob, 0ptima and 2 others like this.
  17. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

XenForo is a new company, and they're likely to get more word of mouth from having their copyright shown.

I'm loving the price, as its cheaper then I thought it would be, and the early adopter is much cheaper ;p. 
    Markos, 0ptima and Ceri May like this.
  18. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Amazing news... Are we going to get a more exact time and date for the release closer as it will be just a 24hour window?
    Sushubh Mittal likes this.
  19. DoctorWatsOn

DoctorWatsOn Well-Known Member

Looks like a good launch price to me. :cool:
  20. OperaManiac

OperaManiac Well-Known Member

i am hoping for an affiliate program that can be linked from the branding!