[WMTech] Social Share Privacy

[WMTech] Social Share Privacy 1.1.7

No permission to download
Bug: If you have the share this template loaded twice on a single page then the addon will not work as desired. I loads all the social share buttons and options at the first instance of the template

How can I change the Facebook language? Or to automatically detect language?

Now it says "Like" on button, but I need it in my language.

How can I change the Facebook language? Or to automatically detect language?

Now it says "Like" on button, but I need it in my language.

The provided dummy Facebook image says "Like". As soon as someone activates the live connection to Facebook it will switch to your language automatically.

If you would like to customize the dummy image, you can freely do so.

Just create (or edit the english one) to your liking, save it in any place at your server and adapt "Path to local Facebook share icon" in the ACP options for this add-on to the image you just created.

The provided dummy Facebook image says "Like". As soon as someone activates the live connection to Facebook it will switch to your language automatically.
It does not show my language and I have set local language settings in ACP to my language. Even if I log in to my FB account and then activate share buttons it still shows in english. Sorry, really don't know what to do.

Any further help? I know how to edit dummy button, but when I activate it says Like on Facebook button, so not in my language!

If I deactivate this add-on and use the integrated FB button it shows my language...

Any further help? I know how to edit dummy button, but when I activate it says Like on Facebook button, so not in my language!

If I deactivate this add-on and use the integrated FB button it shows my language...

You need to edit the template "wmt_socialshareprivacy_jscontent".
Find "language" in the "facebook" area and change "en_US" to your language code.

This will be autoset to the board language in the next version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom