[WMTech] Double Post Merge

[WMTech] Double Post Merge 1.3.1

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
I tried to update with Install&Update Addon from chris deeming on xf 1.3.1 and I got this error during update process:
Callback DoublePost_Listener_Cog::loadClassBbCode is invalid (Invalid Class).
Double Post Merge Addons hasn't been updated.

Can you please help?

I tried to update with Install&Update Addon from chris deeming on xf 1.3.1 and I got this error during update process:

Double Post Merge Addons hasn't been updated.

Can you please help?
I upgraded fine with Chris D addon updater.
But I rename the folder first from Upload to upload.

@Syndol
People take it for granted, but I would like to thank you for not abounding your add-ons and responding quickly about every issue, related or unrelated to your add-ons. I wish other developers would learn from your communication skills.

Hello,
There a way to make it compatible with Tapatalk, because "skips" the merge and make a new response. :(

Thanks!

There a way to make it compatible with Tapatalk, because "skips" the merge and make a new response. :(
Tapatalk does things its own "special" way (ie overrides many core functions) and so if merges don't work then there is probably not much that can be done about it.
I don't use Tapatalk myself and since I'm not planning on getting it, I won't be looking into any compatibility issues with it. Sorry.

This plugin ignores the user preference: receive an alert when someone replies to a watched thread. If the box is unchecked, an alert will still be generated.

Top Bottom