[WMTech] Double Post Merge

[WMTech] Double Post Merge 1.3.1

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Any update on this? I'm still receiving the same error whenever I move a post/thread.

Sorry, no update. As Syndol posted: This error could not be reproduced.

Also, there may be incompatibilities with other add-ons. Whereas we may try to solve them, they are not considered as bugs.

Last edited:
Any update on this? I'm still receiving the same error whenever I move a post/thread.
Considering Stated it could be incompatiblities with other add-ons
Sorry, no update. As Syndol posted: This error could not be reproduced.

Also, there may be incompatibilities with other add-ons. Whereas we may try to solve them, they are not considered as bugs.
What are you're installed add-ons, or maybe try deactivating your add-ons one by one to see if you can find out. I have been using "double Post Merge" for nearly a year if not longer and never had an issue.

wmtech updated [WMTech] Double Post Merge with a new update entry:

v1.2.0: Code Optimization, XF1.4 compatibility, DROP XF1.1 compatibility

>Version 1.2.0<
  • Code Optimization, WMTech code ownership
  • Added File Health Check
  • Checked code to work with XenForo 1.4.x
  • Removed XenForo 1.1 compatibility
To upgrade:
Please register at our support site https://wmtech.net/, read the license agreement, license your copies (if you haven't already done so) and download the files.

Upload files to your server and update the add-on in your ACP with the provides XML file (you can use any auto-installers...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WebMachine Technologies - Quality Add-Ons and Plugins for XenForo - Error ;)

If you experience an error with our add-on, please report it at our support site. Thank you.

If this is just a joke about an error message at our site: Thanks, we may update this phrase.

Nothing new in "new version" except requirement to register to another site to download.

As per update information, there were no bug fixes this time. However there are code oprimizations enhancing the performance of your board if this add-on is installed. We needed to drop XF1.1 compatibility because of those modifications. If you don't care about performance or run a small board, there is no need to update.

Regarding the requirement to register "at another site": It is in fact a litte bit more than this. All our add-ons (including the free ones) from now on require valid licensing from us to allow a board owner to use it at his/her board. Due to piracy protection we do no longer allow downloading our add-ons anonymously.

This is why we need information about who is the licensee and at which board our add-on will be used. If you have more than 1 XenForo board you need to license all of them you intend to install an add-on from us.

There are no costs coming with that. Free add-ons stay free.

Details about the license process are given here:
https://wmtech.net/threads/purchase-download-process-information.23/

If you use any of our free add-ons and do not license it for your board, you unfortunatelly cannot get any updates for it. We tried to make the license process very smooth and hassle free. Since the start of it 2 days ago almost 50 licenses have been awarded.

Thank you for your understanding!

Question to all DoublePostMerge users:
What is the longest time limit (except "unlimited") you've setup in your permissions to merge posts?

We want to recode the permission system for the next version. Currently the permissions will only work (if you set them differently for each of your user groups) if you setup additional usergroups with your different time periods and a user group promotion to assign those groups automatically to your regular user groups. This is very annoying.

Add-On Description said:
Since permissions are prioritized highest to lowest, depending on your user group hierarchy, you may need to create and assign a secondary user group that specifically includes the Double Post time limits. Simply set all Double Post limits on your primary groups to zero and then assign the new secondary group to desired primary groups.

Thanks for helping us to improve this add-on!

Last edited:
Can not install latest verison, can not upgrade it...

WMTech_DoublePost_Copyright::copyright geçersiz geri-dönüş (Geçersiz Sınıf).

Infact, after that, I am unable to install any other addon...

Another addon another error:

Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Listener_TemplateHook::templateHook geçersiz geri-dönüş (Geçersiz Sınıf).

Top Bottom