Will VerticalScope try to acquire Xenforo?

The absence of HYS/2.3 release in so long makes me wonder if in fact they are in talks of a buyout, period.
Ok Slavic said no and I'm inclined to believe him.

I think it's equally likely that XF are putting their energies into the cloud version so there's less time to develop new features. This is pure speculation on my part, however.

The absence of HYS/2.3 release in so long makes me wonder if in fact they are in talks of a buyout, period.

Scroll to the bottom ;)

E85746A7-7093-4CD0-A047-F1B1BFFBAB47.webp

Ok Slavic said no and I'm inclined to believe him.

I think it's equally likely that XF are putting their energies into the cloud version so there's less time to develop new features. This is pure speculation on my part, however.
This makes the most sense and fits the available evidence better than some hypothetical takeover bid. I mean, maybe I am wrong, but playing the probabilities, it seems more likely

Scroll to the bottom ;)
That does add an interesting layer to this discussion. VerticalScope technology being used on XF. I have actually been holding back on a new license purchase. And this is not based on any speculation posted here, this is simply a personal decision based on my own gut feelings and reservations. Let me say I do hope to be purchasing that license soon, as that will mean, all is good in XF land.

Top Bottom