Will North Korea Nuke South Korea?

482196_10151347831800773_771615914_n.webp

I don't understand how a country that does not yet have nukes can be a bigger threat than a country that does and threatens to actually use them. Oh wait I forgot, Israel.:rolleyes:
Yes but it's about more than Israel, it's also about the petrodollar. The US has nothing to gain by getting involved in a war between NK and SK. They have however in the Middle East.

Yes but it's about more than Israel, it's also about the petrodollar. The US has nothing to gain by getting involved in a war between NK and SK. They have however in the Middle East.
There wasn't any oil in Korea and Vietnam before and we still went to war.

There wasn't any oil in Korea and Vietnam before and we still went to war.
You have to look at it in the context of each time. It isn't about fighting communism anymore, now it's all about defending economic power. This however doesn't mean the US may never get involved in a war between NK and SK, but it would probably require that SK be attacked first and ask the US to get involved.

North Korea just told everyone they should e-vac their embassies. Drama or has the little kid lost his mind (assume he had one)?

North Korea just told everyone they should e-vac their embassies. Drama or has the little kid lost his mind (assume he had one)?

I' surprised nobody has commented about the guys hair. Did america secretly send the special forces in and gave him a haircut? Just curious because it looks crazy, and it's something i can only assume came out of holywood.

Edit: looks like the uk are staying put. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22045245

Top Bottom