Lack of interest Will it be possible to have MG manage ALL media uploads?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

drastic

Is there anyway possible that I could have ALL image/video uploads from forums and @Bob 's article manager be managed by the Media Gallery?

Anytime a user uploads media, it is stored in the media gallery, appears as a new media, and users can later place in categories or tag them. Titles can be taken from the file name, thread/article title, or users forced to name them.

Users wouldn't have to upload them in the manager first, then post them in a thread.

Maybe an option to "push images to Media Gallery" could be implemented?

Image info could also include a list of "places this picture is used" that displays most threads or articles.

It may be a cool way to explore images and reuse them for articles. Might save some server space too.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I would love a universal media manager with some awesome ability to easily select images for my threads/articles.

need a meme? click insert image, browse the memes already uploaded, and pick one!

It would be great if media did get added to the media gallery on a user profile basis. So when the user uploads to a thread it gets added to a gallery connected to the user and the username.

Top Bottom